Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old October 1st, 2019, 05:51 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
WK - if I could get my brother to send you the missing C3V figures, would that help? I have everything, including the Ram box.
Let me send you a list of what I have.
Absolutely!
I put a * next to figures I HAVE that I can make high resolution models. If your brother can send the rest of the C3V figures (those without *'s) then I'll take pictures and send them back within a week. (Note: If I only have a partial squad I did not put an *.)

Note for @Dissonance : Figures in RED I have TS Blender files ready to create textures. Figures in BLUE I have 3D models ready for Blender. Figures in GREEN I have in my collection but haven't photographed or made models yet.

Zombie Hulk 5/4/11
Zettian Infantry 12/23/11
*Haduc
Kira Jax
*Nicholas Esenwein
Omegacron
Capt. John Varan
*Zaeus
Zogross Hardscale
Van Nessing
Marro Gnids
*Preyblood Thrall
M-43 Resistance Fighters
*Varkaanan Blade Dancers

*Ulfrid Hornwrangler
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
Command Courier
*Havech Eradicators
Deathstrike Thrall
Skeletons of Annellintia
Skull Demon
*Arashara Goshiri
*Elaria the Pale
*Martial La Hire
*Myrddin

Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior 1/23/12
Priscus 5/11/12
Beakface Sneaks 11/12/12
Cxurg'gyath 11/12/12

Deathcommander Mark 3
*Mok
Morgoloth
Quahon
Racheim

Hoplitron 2/15/13
Brimstone
*Kantono Daishi

Cathar Spearmen
Eilan Sidhe

Dreadgul Raiders
Tomb Skeletons
Microcorp Troopers
Nhah Scirh Cultists
Augamo
Count Raymond
Kursus
Siiv
*Tomoe Gozen
B-11 Resistance Corps

Varkaanan Quickblades
Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Varkaanan Darkclaws
Varkaanan Greyspears

Arktos
Bahadur
Manauvi
Quorik Warwitch
*Sir Orrick

Azurite Warlord

Akumaken
Ebon Armor
8th Infantry Pathfinder
Gorillitroopers
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep

Bloodburst Thrall
Crypt Guardian
Knights of Blackgaard

*Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior
*Emperor Andask
Major J15
*Rygarn

Jarek Guy 9/15/14
Prince al'Kahora 2/4/15
Asterios 4/12/15

Red Ants of Aunstrom 4/20/15

*Beorn Boltcutter
Garrett Burns
Josie Whistletop
Seleena

20th Maine Volunteers
Tomb Skeleton Archers
Achillean Gladiatrix

Xualtiaca Fire Ants
Zettian Deathwings

*Bramcephys
The Varja

Cormin the Dark 1/8/16
*Ashi-Dhulu 12/24/16
Urk 12/24/16

53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters
Teeth of the Makwa
Sentinels of Grax
Brute Gruts
Heracles
Hrognak
Patrick Ferguson
Pel the Hill Giant
Durgeth Ravagers
Darkprowl Thrall
Nottingham Brigand
Executioner 616
Viceron the Blood Knight
Kon-Tar-Na

Chen Tang
Master Lao Xin
*Locksley
*Yi Feng
Zhen Yuan

Arthur of Sherwood
Azazel the Kyrie Warrior
Boreos
Kozil
Talingul
Banshees of Durgeth Swamp
Buccaneers of Tortuga

Gothlok
Maltis Tez
Bol
Tetraites
Uzog
Old October 1st, 2019, 05:57 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
What else is on your "to-scan" list in terms of figures you have on hand?
I'll have to put together a list of figures I have on hand.
Old October 1st, 2019, 07:18 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Alright, I'm sending him that list. I know for a fact there's a few on there I don't have, but the list of ones I do is very long, so it may take a while for him ot gather them up and pack them in a safe way.
Old October 1st, 2019, 07:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I got my school to print me some dwarves and I stopped by the lab and the figures look so good (at least from through the window)! I'll post some pictures when I get them in hand tomorrow.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 02:13 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I got my school to print me some dwarves and I stopped by the lab and the figures look so good (at least from through the window)! I'll post some pictures when I get them in hand tomorrow.
Nice. My wishlist item for Christmas is my own 3D printer.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 2nd, 2019, 07:41 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

WK, odd question. Do you save the photos of the miniatures after the models are made?
Old October 2nd, 2019, 11:51 PM

Quote:
WK, odd question. Do you save the photos of the miniatures after the models are made?
Yes, I've been saving them.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 12:37 AM

Alright. I was actually thinking about trying to make a collection of PDFs of paper standees. Do you think one from each image collection would be suitable for that purpose, or?
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Alright. I was actually thinking about trying to make a collection of PDFs of paper standees. Do you think one from each image collection would be suitable for that purpose, or?
The pictures will take a lot of editing--they are not straight on, and they have a lot of other stuff in the background. The easiest thing to do is to load the TS/Hexscape model into Blender and take screenshots of the model from the front and back.

Here is an example:
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:08 PM

Oh, that is true, you're right. Looks like I'll have to learn Blender, haha.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Oh, that is true, you're right. Looks like I'll have to learn Blender, haha.
Blender is good to know.

But for just screenshots I can write up a simple tutorial. There are just a few commands to get what you need.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:19 PM

Understood. If I get Blender in the near future I'll let you know. That'll certainly help with image editing, anyway.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing