Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 1st, 2009, 04:51 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Central Arkansas NHSD 2009

That's cool KA!
Old October 1st, 2009, 10:26 PM

deadeyedan7 Woo who?

The list just keeps growing. And we're getting closer and closer to tournament day. I can't wait!
Old October 1st, 2009, 10:43 PM

Arido Krylor is surprisingly tart

16 days and counting!!!! I'm glad that you will be able to make it KA!!!! I hope everyone is getting their armies together and getting ready for an amazing NHSD!!!!

What do you mean I cost too much???

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal
Old October 2nd, 2009, 11:08 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Please add Hai Nguyen as another participant. He is a friend of mine.

How is everyone's army test going? I am so busy lately that I have not even had an army (to test) yet. I think I am gonna do really bad this year.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 08:03 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

My army testing has been "non-existent" so far. Thinking that I wasn't going, I haven't taken time to get something competitive together. It's crunch time now!

Also, it is likely I will bring a friend along, but not definite just yet.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 05:49 PM

deadeyedan7 Woo who?

Only exactly two weeks till the big day. Being that it's NHSD and my first tournament it has caused me to come up with some new army ideas that I never would've thought of before. So i'm super happy about that but i'm gonna go crazy trying to decide on my final team. Woohoo can't wait!
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:05 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

A nice bit of news: Sandra at HouseMouseGames sent me a blister pack of the Heroes from Wave 9 to put on the prize table.
Old October 5th, 2009, 11:55 PM

Arido Krylor is surprisingly tart

I have yet to really test an army, but I'm ready for the tournament none the less!!! I am glad everyone is excited about NHSD. I am looking forward to one of the best NHSD Arkansas has ever seen!!!

What do you mean I cost too much???

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal
Old October 6th, 2009, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arido Krylor View Post
I have yet to really test an army, but I'm ready for the tournament none the less!!! I am glad everyone is excited about NHSD. I am looking forward to one of the best NHSD Arkansas has ever seen!!!
I am SURE it will be in the top ten! <smile>
Old October 6th, 2009, 09:54 AM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Hey wait a second Rev... there haven't been more than ten! You kidder, you.

I have a feeling I'm going to get roasted at this tournament. But it will be fun I'm sure. If I have to lose several games, then I would like to lose at least to Longheroscaper, Rev, and Arido. That way I have plenty of excuses and stuff.
Old October 7th, 2009, 10:46 PM

Tyrrhedaeus Woo who?

Can anybody come to this celebration? Can we bring any army as long as the points are within the limit?
Old October 8th, 2009, 07:32 AM

Hi, Tyrrhedaeus! Yes, this is an open event. Any 550 point army (no Marvel, no customs) is allowed. Hope you'll sign up and can make it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day