Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:21 AM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
Are Warhammer Fantasy figures scale to Heroscape?

I know this has been said time and time again, and I have seen topics on this. One I remember had pictures of different figures from different games lined up next to each other. I tried looking and searching the site through google, but I couldn't find anything. What I'm wondering is if I invest in some Warhammer fantasy figures, will they be the same, or very similar scale to Heroscape figures. This page has pics of all of them.

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/w...og/default.htm

Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:26 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
They are compatible in scale.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 23rd, 2007, 01:47 PM

Cool. I might look into some conversions in the future. By the way, are the minis made of plastic too like Heroscape? Or metal?

Old September 23rd, 2007, 01:51 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
I read that they're metal. I could be wrong? Anyone else?
Old September 23rd, 2007, 01:58 PM

I ask is because I've seen pictures of them unassembled coming in those plastic frames, similar to model kits, where you have to take off each piece and put them together manually. However, I've also read where they are made of metal too. So I'm a bit confused.

Old September 23rd, 2007, 02:12 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Regiments or squads usually come in plastic on sprues. Generally it's the basic troops the people need a lot of for an army.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old September 23rd, 2007, 02:41 PM

That makes sense then. I don't know if I need that many though. Another question while we're here though.

It looks like that in each pack you have enough pieces and parts to make each figure different. Do you know if the packs contain X amounts of head A, arm A, legs A, etc.? That way I could make it look more Heroscapish by having common squads.

Old September 24th, 2007, 01:55 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitsune13
That makes sense then. I don't know if I need that many though. Another question while we're here though.

It looks like that in each pack you have enough pieces and parts to make each figure different. Do you know if the packs contain X amounts of head A, arm A, legs A, etc.? That way I could make it look more Heroscapish by having common squads.

I believe on average, you'll get 4 to 5 different scuplts for each part. Mix those up and you've got a lot of componations.

Sometimes an extra sprue is thrown in with extra parts. For example, 40k space marine squad has an extra sprue that comes with a pair of arms for a missle launcher, a pair for a flamer, a head with no helmet, and a pack pack with a banner pole. A squad of marines for the spacewolf chapter even comes with 2 extra spures to make them stand out form other chapters. I think fantasy sometimes does the same thing.

Also, on the GW store many items have a view components link under them. Sometimes it'll show you pictures of the sprues that come in the box.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards