Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 25th, 2015, 12:17 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Shop - Spend Your Reward Points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am cool at 15. Subtracting.

Quote:
I will pay for a Hero mentorship, if you are interested japes.
Just choose your Hero, I am deducting the points.
Looks like Johnny and Q are they only ones with open slots so I'll need to think about it and also figure out which character I want to do. In case I haven't told you in a while...your awesome T.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Shop - Spend Your Reward Points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I am cool at 15. Subtracting.

Quote:
I will pay for a Hero mentorship, if you are interested japes.
Just choose your Hero, I am deducting the points.
Looks like Johnny and Q are they only ones with open slots so I'll need to think about it and also figure out which character I want to do. In case I haven't told you in a while...your awesome T.
It's actually out of date and needs updating.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy