Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 11th, 2021, 12:45 AM

ADRYAN is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Help please

Recently got back into the game after years of it being boxed up and have found all of my cards to be missing. Advice on printing and such? I've seen the plastic sleeves people put cards in. Where to get those??
Thanks for any advice
Old January 11th, 2021, 01:56 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Help please

CD sleeves work great, you can get 'em in bulk (bout 200) on ebay for like $10
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:01 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=8099
Here's all the books. I haven't tried, but if they don't print out to the right size, cards are about 4 & 5/8" tall and 4 & 7/8" wide.
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:21 AM

ADRYAN is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Is photo paper better?
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:26 AM

Cardstock
Old January 11th, 2021, 06:07 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRYAN View Post
Recently got back into the game after years of it being boxed up and have found all of my cards to be missing. Advice on printing and such? I've seen the plastic sleeves people put cards in. Where to get those??
Thanks for any advice
Give me a list of which common squads and common heroes you have. I can give you a copy of those. I also might have spare cards for certain uniques, specifically ones from the master sets.

And give me your address!

Old January 11th, 2021, 09:16 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Any cards you may not find from these kind folk you can print the rest from my Google Drive linked in my signature. CD sleeves work the best I like the clear somewhat "hard" sleeves myself for a more rugged feel. I agree cardstock is best for printing including my scans.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 11th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You may want to consider going with poker sized cards. They save a lot of space.
Old January 11th, 2021, 12:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

For official cards, the three best options are:
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:43 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These are the best thick CD sleeves that I know of on the market:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

Downside is you can only buy them in bulk (500 minimum) & they aren't cheap.

Upside is they are almost identical to the size/weight of the "original" HouseMouseGames sleeves from way back in the day (if you ever had any of those).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion