Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 18th, 2020, 04:14 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Special Event: Bring the VCheese #2 First Games by 12/21

I thought the point was to put ourselves as the winner lol!

I've got you going far in my bracket, just haven't finished yet.
Old December 18th, 2020, 04:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hahahaha

I mean I could've filled it out so that I win but I go with what I think is going to happen including some spicy picks.

We'll get to see if upset city happens with boromir and I facing off at 3:30 Pacific/5:30 Central. We'll see if he breaks all our brackets or if I live to fight another day. It will be streaming at my Twitch channel as well and then go up on YouTube 24-48 hours later.

~Dysole, noting that if you follow or subscribe you won't have to worry about missing any of her updates

Last edited by Dysole; December 18th, 2020 at 04:28 PM. Reason: I almost went real spicy and had dok losing in Round 1
Old December 18th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

why is it so freaking hard to post a picture

edit: figured it out thanks to dok.

I just downloaded Dysole's and made some changes. If I wasn't sure, I left it as-is. For example, there was no way I was reading all those cards in the Guild Warrior v. mtl matchup.

I really wanted to have DS upsetting dok after he screwed up my bracket last time, but (1) dok is playing serious cheese again, and (2) DS is playing figures that I don't know and that can't be as good as dok's nonsense.

Last edited by OEAO; December 18th, 2020 at 05:13 PM. Reason: now I know how Ken feels..
Old December 18th, 2020, 05:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

My Tor-Kul-Na stompin', Zetacron snipin' lovin' predictions.

Round 1
Dysole over Boromir96
vegietarian18 over Arrow Grut
Vydar is the man over BodaciousBlood
Chris Perkins over Scaperdude
dok over DadScaper
GUILD_WARRIOR over mtl1998
XThorSavageX over Knight of Scape
Shiftrex over BiggaBulfrog
Coach Muskie over Heroscaper Guy
Taeblewalker over Grey Waves
Tiamat over superfrog

Round 2
S1R_ARTOR1US over Sir Heroscape
Bormir96 over vegietarian18 Dysole over vegietarian18
Chris Perkins over Vydar is the man
dok over GUILD_WARRIOR
heroscaper2010 over William099
Shiftrex over XThorSavageX
Coach Muskie over Vegies Dad
Tiamat over Taeblewalker

Round 3
S1R_ARTOR1US over Dysole
Chris Perkins over dok
heroscaper2010 over Shiftrex
Tiamat over Coach Muskie

Round 4
S1R_ARTOR1US over Chris Perkins
Tiamat over heroscaper2010

Round 5
Tiamat over S1R_ARTOR1US

Last edited by Sheep; December 19th, 2020 at 04:40 PM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Arrow Grut and I are scheduled for Noon Eastern/11am Central tomorrow. Vydar range vs. Vydar longer range.
Old December 18th, 2020, 08:24 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Let It Begin

Quote:
The Scaperedude v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:
* Siiv, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Cathar Spearmenx4
* Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx5
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Playing tomorrow (Saturday, 12/19) @ 10 am EST / 8 am MST.

I placed first.
Old December 18th, 2020, 08:41 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welp

1 and done. Boromir knocked me out last time. He knocked me out this time. A suboptimal Raelin placement and a risky Hydra movement are the two moves I'm most questioning (along with a couple other minor plays) but he killed too many rats in the early going for me to be able to screen the knights and keep them from punching through my lines. He also won a key initiative that led to a dead Hydra rather than a Hydra attacking a bunch of knights from height. He played it very well and we had a good post game discussion if you want to catch that on the twitch or youtube channel. (and hey you might even see plays that I should've done better; I'm always willing to learn)

~Dysole, getting flashbacks to all those Online Con events earlier in the year where the first game is a loss
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Dad_Scaper and I should be starting shortly.

EDIT: Q9 rulez, Incendiborgs drool

Last edited by dok; December 18th, 2020 at 11:15 PM.
Old December 18th, 2020, 10:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sir Artorius and I tonight at 9pm MDT

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I would like to apologize to all of you who bet money on me defeating dok. In my defense, I did my best, but also my best isn't that good.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 19th, 2020, 01:56 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Sir Artorius and I tonight at 9pm MDT
Sir Heroscape will be moving on to the next round - we played a nailbiter game with just Isamu and a single Nhah Scirh Cultist left. Thanks Mogrimm for keeping me in there so long and the spectators for staying up!
Old December 19th, 2020, 01:57 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Finished a nail-biter with Sir Artorius. Nhah Scirh with their speed and "agility" (disengage against squads) were able to grab superior position and number of attacks throughout the game, even with so many choke points. I got an early lead and had over 2 squads of Scirh left when he just had like 1-2 dwarves left. But then Morgrimm happened and just beast-moded his way through all but the last Scirh. Luckily I was able to whittle him down to 1 life and the final cultist finished him off and then ran over to engage a 1life Zeta. The end game was a 2L Marcu, Isamu, 1 Nhah Scirh vs. Bol, Beorn. Bol dove in and died, Marcu healed, took wannok, then proceeded to roll a 1. Beorn came in and finished off Marcu and then Isamu did Isamu things and finished off a full life Beorn. The whole game was very close and there was a lot of good attacks, counterattacks/movements/plays.

Very well played Sir Artorius...what a start to the tourney!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events