Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old June 18th, 2013, 03:21 AM

AlefgardHero Woo who?
Dragon Quest Figs & Cards (Slimes Especially!!)

My favorite RPG series is Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior. It's hard to get some good figures and accessories in the States, but I came across these and had to make some Heroscape Figs! Now I'm just finalizing the cards.

Slime : the blue Slime

She-Slime : the orange Slime

Metaly : the grey Slime

Slurp-O-Squad : and the rest! Since there aren't any Slimes from the DQ/DW games that match all the colors that I got I mad a group of them and used different colored bases to make sure they don't get mixed up with the separate ones

Lets start with Slime : Life - 5, Move - 5, Range - 1, Attack - 5, Defense - 4, Points - 100

Elasto Blast : Range 3. Attack 3. Slime may use this Special Attack twice in the same turn. Slime may target the same figure or a different figure with each attack.

Also maybe a movement ability that has to do with the Slime-ness..?
Old July 1st, 2013, 08:01 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dragon Quest Figs & Cards (Slimes Especially!!)

Hey hey, I knew these guys had to exist as figurines! Awesome figs.

You could give them this for the movement ability:

Sticky Climb
Ignore the first 2 elevations when going up or down levels of terrain.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum