Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is better, Cyprien or Drake?
Cyprien 68 80.00%
Sgt.Drake 17 20.00%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Who is better, Cyprien or Drake?

Haha I know its not the hang out but the hang out is boring. :P I like chatting about customs and helping people make them. There is mostly amateurs at the hangout.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

I wouldn't mind this thread if there was more strategical analysis going on. That isn't happening. So I'll try to direct it that way.

In my opinion comparing them in a one on one scenario isn't exazly fair as they fit into different niches altogether.

Drake (either version) is meant to be a hero killer. 6 attack can cut through just about any hero's life in a few turns.

Cyprien is meant to be a squad killer. His attack of 3 and his abbility to Life Drain after destroying a figure lends towards this play style.

Drake would most likey destroy Cyprien head to head because he has 6 attack and in the SoTM version's case a ranged attack. Cyprien couldn't Life Drain against Drake and he will most likely die before Chilling Touch inflicts enough or any wounds.

All that being said, I prefer Cyprien, he has been worth his point more often than Drake. I've used him to kill 3 Templar Cavalry, 4 KoW, and Sir Denrick (3 damage), Sir Dupius(4 damage), 2 4th Mass. He took upwards of ten wounds the entire game but ended it with only one on his card.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Last edited by Su-Bak-Na; August 7th, 2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:10 PM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks! My 2 cents is Sgt drake is better in most scenarios and is a good wild card. He has flying (grapple). Yes not as good as cyp but he still has it and more. Thorians speed makes it really hard to kill him from range and his high attack and okay defense makes it hard to confront him head on head. There might be some thing cyp culd beat him in (EG a race. ). But The sgt is the best "Jack of all trades", wild card melee fighter you will find in the HS world anywhere.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:13 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
This isn't the Hangout. You guys are welcome to post here, I *encourage* you to post here, but this is not the Hangout. Try to keep the silly waste of time stuff there.
The Hangout holds pretty high standards - Not as high as the main forums, but it doesn't tolerate much "silly nonsense." Not trying to sound harsh towards you, D_S. Just commenting, that's all. Actually, this thead would be sub-par in the Hangout.

But to add to the topic of the thread, I'd choose Cyprien over either of the Drakes anyday. Cyprien could defeat Drake faster (possibly in only one turn). Drake has less offensive abilities, so he'd have a much tougher time taking down Cyprien. Plus, Cyprien has the advantage of better movement - 8 spaces with Stealth Flying. Drake can't come close to that without the help of glyphs, Eldgrim, or Saylind. Cyprien beats Drake.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM

Yes but move inst EVERYTHING. Drake has a long range move (Cyp does not), and thorians speed as I said. He dosent need the move oppenants will use their move to come to him since they cant attack him with range. then drake has 6 melee attack. And if they dont Drake can tease them and hurt them a little with his pistol. Yes I know the hangout isnt that bad But I like helping with good customs. I will help try to turn this into a debate instead of an argument but I`m not moving to the hangout.

Old August 7th, 2011, 10:35 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Yes but move isn't EVERYTHING. Drake has a long range move (Cyp does not), and thorian speed as I said. He dosent need the move, opponents will use their move to come to him since they can't attack him with range. Then drake has 6 melee attack. And if they don't Drake can tease them and hurt them a little with his pistol. Yes I know the hangout isnt that bad. But I like helping with good customs. I will help try to turn this into a debate instead of an argument but I'm not moving to the hangout.
Since you seem to be acting like the Hangout is beneath you, I figured I'd be an asshole and point out all your spelling and grammar mistakes to prove you wrong. You also appear to be laboring under the delusion that having access to the Hangout means you can only post there, which is completely untrue. I'm not quite sure where you got that idea.

I don't normally barge into someone else's thread and criticize their posting just to prove a point, but you should really drop that superior attitude as it will get you nowhere on this site.

And if you must know, I like Cyprien best.
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:36 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

If you want to compare the two head on, Thorian speed means nothing. Drake might get one pistol shot in but since Cyprien has 8 move on flying, he could easily have height and that defense boost. Then he'll come in and strike twice essentially between chilling touch and then possibly a height boost attack (if possible). Just my in put.

Ladidadi~ feeling like he's copying somebody ending his status like this, and also a vampire fan.
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:43 PM

No we arnt doing head on we are doing if you didnt know what you were ud against board army nothing, which is better. EG which is the better all purpose guy. (which is drake)

Old August 7th, 2011, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Quote:
Yes but move isn't EVERYTHING. Drake has a long range move (Cyp does not), and thorian speed as I said. He dosent need the move, opponents will use their move to come to him since they can't attack him with range. Then drake has 6 melee attack. And if they don't Drake can tease them and hurt them a little with his pistol. Yes I know the hangout isnt that bad. But I like helping with good customs. I will help try to turn this into a debate instead of an argument but I'm not moving to the hangout.
Since you seem to be acting like the Hangout is beneath you, I figured I'd be an asshole and point out all your spelling and grammar mistakes to prove you wrong. You also appear to be laboring under the delusion that having access to the Hangout means you can only post there, which is completely untrue. I'm not quite sure where you got that idea.

I don't normally barge into someone else's thread and criticize their posting just to prove a point, but you should really drop that superior attitude as it will get you nowhere on this site.

And if you must know, I like Cyprien best.
I didnt read into the hangout much and I thought it was practicly a second website. If you can post threads in both then I could use the hangout for my "childish arguments".

Old August 7th, 2011, 10:50 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I didnt read into the hangout much and I thought it was practicly a second website. If you can post threads in both then I could use the hangout for my "childish arguments".
If you think you'll get by in the Hangout with threads like this one, you're mistaken. Yes, the Hangout is more relaxed than the main forums, but we still have standards there. And I'm sure this thread would not meet those standards.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:57 PM

OH fine. I will just drop the "childish arguments altogether, but that doesn't make me not a child. I`ll just work on my customs and proxys in the main forum. I already made some friends in the main forum so there I will stay. I the hangout isn't even good for stuff like this how is it different except less experienced people are critiquing your stuff?

Last edited by samuelfrost4; August 8th, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:43 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
OH fine. I will just drop the "childish arguments altogether, but that doesn't make me not a child. I`ll just work on my customs and proxys in the main forum. I already made some friends in the main forum so there I will stay. I the hangout isn't even good for stuff like this how is it different except less experienced people are critiquing your stuff?
On the contrary some hangout members may have more overall expirience with Heroscape than somone in the main forum. You don't have to choose between either the Hangout or the Main Forums. Just try to be a constructive member of both. I try to make high quality posts in both. I don't always succeed, but grammar and spelling are something you should at least shoot for.

Quote:
No we arnt doing head on we are doing if you didnt know what you were ud against board army nothing, which is better. EG which is the better all purpose guy. (which is drake)
This for instance, I only understood because I read it through twice. I'm not trying to make fun of you, but in all reality if your posts aren't easy to read others will avoid them.

When I first started posting here I was twelve, if I were to look at my older posts I'm sure I would be highly embarrassed by them. Now I'm seventeen and I feel much more confident making posts like this one.

My advice, read it over twice before posting. Make sure it is relevant and interesting. If both your post structure and your topic are adequate, make the post.

Hope this helps,
Su-Bak

P.S. Sorry for following the trend of being an meany.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Last edited by Su-Bak-Na; August 8th, 2011 at 12:51 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion