Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 6th, 2009, 10:36 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battleplan: A Heroscape Army Builder

OK, I think it's fixed. Please try it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Old February 6th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
OK, I think it's fixed. Please try it now. Thanks for the heads up.
It's working for me now. (I really should be working )
Old February 6th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Works now, and it looks great! Thanks, and great job!

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Some really nice improvements in such a short amount of time.

Love the image zoom. Feels like I have the army card under a microscope.

Errors
When totalling army cards, multiple common heroes are not being "rolled up" in the same way as multiple common squads.
Also, it looks like the averages (avg life, defense, etc.) get messed up when multiple commons are selected.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 6th, 2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Reporting errors
Old February 6th, 2009, 03:28 PM

2xHero knows what's in an order marker 2xHero knows what's in an order marker

This is incredibly useful! +rep & bookmarked. Do you want feedback only emailed to the Battleplan Google Group, or is posting here ok, too?
Old February 6th, 2009, 04:12 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xHero View Post
This is incredibly useful! +rep & bookmarked. Do you want feedback only emailed to the Battleplan Google Group, or is posting here ok, too?
You're welcome to post either here or there, whatever you prefer most. Just avoid posting the same thing to both. That'd make things confusing.

Glad you like it!

Old February 7th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Even as a fairly new player this is an awsome tool. It makes making those point cap armies simple and modifiying easier than staring at the cards with a calculator. I just made an excelent 500 point samuai based army that I would never have thought of before. Great job.

Wriggz

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:53 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I know I already replied, but now that I've really gotten in and used this thing... I simply must say..

You! Yes, you. Come here... come on...

<smooch>
Old February 7th, 2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
I know I already replied, but now that I've really gotten in and used this thing... I simply must say..

You! Yes, you. Come here... come on...

<smooch>

Old February 7th, 2009, 12:45 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Old February 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Errors
When totalling army cards, multiple common heroes are not being "rolled up" in the same way as multiple common squads.
Also, it looks like the averages (avg life, defense, etc.) get messed up when multiple commons are selected.
Thanks for the bug report. Try it now, it should be fixed.

Old February 7th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks good. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software