Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old July 26th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fantastic Forces Unite - Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
1Mmirg, you have just inspired me to work on the "lost X-Men Campaign" again.
Is this what you are going to design in the map department now? I am eager to see that done.
It has been difficult to find the time for that while I have been playtesting sooooo much and working on a ton of designs.
Old July 26th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great news Griff!

I really hope you go for it!
Old March 15th, 2021, 11:54 AM

justrag is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Found the files on the hard drive for this campaign from many years ago and got an urge to play it. Is there a list of all the Heroclix figures that I'd need to buy? Any suggestions where to buy? Also, as I have only one each of the terrain expansions and some of these scenarios require two, is there a viable replacement invented by now (3d print perhaps)?
Old March 15th, 2021, 12:04 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

If you click on the chapters, and then open the PDF that has the map on it, near the bottom of the PDF is each of the armies, underneath the "Setup".

I primarily play on Tabletop Simulator, but I think a lot of people buy their Heroclix from TrollandToad. I see you're in Poland though, I'm not sure if there's a better option for EU folks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios