Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old November 13th, 2020, 07:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Supernatural. Series finale next week.
Great run.
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:48 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My wife and I have been enjoying The Mandalorian on Disney +. This is an awesome show.

They decided to release each episode 1 at a time on Fridays. I had gotten used to the Netflix drops where the whole season at once. Which is neat in that you can watch a couple at a time, but the once per week release gives you something to look forward to each week.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 16th, 2020, 12:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
My wife and I have been enjoying The Mandalorian on Disney +. This is an awesome show.

They decided to release each episode 1 at a time on Fridays. I had gotten used to the Netflix drops where the whole season at once. Which is neat in that you can watch a couple at a time, but the once per week release gives you something to look forward to each week.
I agree. I like that there is something new to look forward to each week. I think me and my family are spoiled to binge watching though because its over before it gets started it seems. I like the mandalorian too because we can watch it with my nine year old without worrying that something inappropriate will pop up. Otherwise, it seems we are watching The Office again. This has to be the 12th time that we have watched the whole series. I cant explain why we enjoy it as much as we do. My daughter is starting to like it now too. I tried Hulu for a month and caught up on fear the walking dead but cancelled it afterwards. Im not a big fan of paying for something that still has ads. Im hoping disney plus will put on some other new shows as well. Seems like I only watch it for the mandalorian. Almost seems like a more affordable option to cancel it and subscribe to it for 1 month after the season is over and watch it all at once. Heres to hoping they will put out some marvel shows to redeem themselves, or other star wars would be fine too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 16th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

We got Disney + when we signed up for the unlimited data plan for Verizon. It gave us a years worth of Disney +. Of course, our cell phone bill is a lot, but with 4 of us on the plan, we were paying for overages before anyway.

But I have watched all of the Star Wars movies on it, as well as Rebels and The Mandalorian. My daughters, while 17, they still watch some of the Disney movies when the mood strikes them. And there are some nature shows on it too the my wife and I enjoy. Also nice to habe the Marvel movies to watch any time.

But I really can't wait until the Falcon and Winter Soldier is on that channel, as well as Wandavision, Loki and all the other Marvel shows.

Old November 16th, 2020, 03:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd be okay with the once per week episode drop if they would only drop episodes that are 50+ minutes long in length, not counting the credits roll. This last episode was just 30 minutes long, the one before that was under 40 minutes, and both felt like they were incomplete when watching them. Like the first 5 minutes or so of the 3rd episode should have been added on the end of the 2nd one in order to complete that story arc. Deliver the passenger, get the info that was promised, end of episode. Then the 3rd episode could have included some more time having Mando learn more about Mandalore, the great Purge, and Jedi from someone who clearly knew more about those topics than he does. After talking about it with a friend, we started wondering if the two episodes weren't originally suppose to be just one long episode, but then it ran too long, so they cut it in half to make 2 short episodes.
Old November 16th, 2020, 08:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Hahma , I do need to finish rebels. @Yodaking , that seems like what they did, cutting it into two episodes.

Old November 27th, 2020, 08:32 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Animaniacs!

It's like a part of my childhood had been missing for twenty years, and I didn't even know it. While I wish more of the characters had been included in this season, the Warners and Pinky & The Brain are consistently delightful. For anyone who was a fan back in the day, I highly recommend watching.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 29th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

My wife and I got caught up on watching The Mandalorian. Watched the 2 most recent episodes last night.

Love this show.

Old November 29th, 2020, 06:30 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
My wife and I got caught up on watching The Mandalorian. Watched the 2 most recent episodes last night.

Love this show.
I love how they are bringing characters to life with live acting that were previously only animated characters. Love the backstory on the baby yoda, and glad they finally named him.

Old November 29th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

Love this show.
I love how they are bringing characters to life with live acting that were previously only animated characters. Love the backstory on the baby yoda, and glad they finally named him.
I agree. I hope they bring back these characters to be reoccurring for next season. Or even jave a spinoff series.

The only thing I worry about is certain aspects getting repetitive. So I think they need to add more to the show than just Mando flying Baby Yoda around.

Old November 30th, 2020, 12:50 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I’m just getting started on The Mandalorian, and enjoying it so far. Mostly what I’m watching, though, is The Last Kingdom, on Netflix. It’s historical fiction set in 9th century England, at a time when the Saxon natives were in constant battle with the Nordic raiders on their shores.

It is mostly wild, exciting action, with a strong dose of palace intrigue mixed in. It is far, far better than I would have guessed, knowing only the cast and the premise. I am quite sure some of you guys would love it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:46 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I’m just getting started on The Mandalorian, and enjoying it so far. Mostly what I’m watching, though, is The Last Kingdom, on Netflix. It’s historical fiction set in 9th century England, at a time when the Saxon natives were in constant battle with the Nordic raiders on their shores.

It is mostly wild, exciting action, with a strong dose of palace intrigue mixed in. It is far, far better than I would have guessed, knowing only the cast and the premise. I am quite sure some of you guys would love it.

I heard good things about that DS, I may have to check that out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV