Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 12th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure View Post
They have 17, just tied Boston.
Oh, you misread. I said the LA Lakers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2020, 05:33 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Sure, LA Lakers 12 Lakers 17. I count all Dodgers titles together too. It's kind of interesting how, for instance, I don't think of the Thunder as the Supersonics even though they were the Sonics and moved, but to me, the Lakers and Dodgers have always been the same even though they have both moved to LA from elsewhere.

~ May you always find water and shade
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. Don't say that to anyone from Brooklyn.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2020, 05:55 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Hey at least they still have the Nets! And I think, the Islanders technically?

~ May you always find water and shade

Last edited by Figure; October 12th, 2020 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Still actually has two L's in it... who knew
Old October 19th, 2020, 09:07 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure View Post
Sure, LA Lakers 12 Lakers 17. I count all Dodgers titles together too. It's kind of interesting how, for instance, I don't think of the Thunder as the Supersonics even though they were the Sonics and moved, but to me, the Lakers and Dodgers have always been the same even though they have both moved to LA from elsewhere.
The Thunder renamed themselves as part of the move. It is pretty easy to think of them as separate teams.

--

LeBron James is so incredible. If I'm remembering right, with the exception of last year (where he got hurt in December after leading that terrible team towards the top of the Western Conference), every team that has won a title in the last 11 years has either had him on their team or had to beat him in the Finals. He has decent odds of extending that to the next year or two at least.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV