Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old July 18th, 2018, 10:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Stackable Buildings

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Japes is making some decals for the sides of the buildings. My daughter made an oversized roof today so we could use it as a balcony but it looks a little huge since it sticks out an entire hex from each side.

Just noticed this and embarrassingly I have to admit i do not even remember this...not surprising when I see the date...I kind of have limited memory from November of 16 til about May of 17...Did I do this?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 18th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I think the design could be replicated in foamcore. Haven't had time to get the 3D printer working properly to try that route.

There are several people on here with a 3D printer. I'd be interested to know what the printing cost is. I did come up with a modification that eliminated one of the pieces though to save a bit. I combined the upper female roof piece with the male to male adapter you used to connect the two cubes. I just made the M2M section have a male top and a flat bottom and let that fit in the top of the walls in place of the top female section. Then for the upper story you can just flip the Male section upside down so that the flat side is exposed for the roof.
I'd like to see your design! This is what we're using:

Bigger version here: 'https://www.flickr.com/photos/33894599@N05/33612784030/in/album-72157681790430075/'

And, yes, you did make some brick labels that I still haven't done anything with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 19th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I can neither help nor helpfully comment on any of this, I can only say that this is looking cool and I'm excited to see the results once it's all sorted!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 19th, 2018, 02:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I think the design could be replicated in foamcore. Haven't had time to get the 3D printer working properly to try that route.

There are several people on here with a 3D printer. I'd be interested to know what the printing cost is. I did come up with a modification that eliminated one of the pieces though to save a bit. I combined the upper female roof piece with the male to male adapter you used to connect the two cubes. I just made the M2M section have a male top and a flat bottom and let that fit in the top of the walls in place of the top female section. Then for the upper story you can just flip the Male section upside down so that the flat side is exposed for the roof.
I'd like to see your design! This is what we're using:

Bigger version here: 'https://www.flickr.com/photos/33894599@N05/33612784030/in/album-72157681790430075/'

And, yes, you did make some brick labels that I still haven't done anything with.

Oh that's actually a different design that the one I remember. I remember you had a different joint between sections originally...I like this a lot better than the one I was thinking of. Two pieces...great.

Also good to know this wasn't hanging out there as something that I had promised someone and didn't deliver.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers