Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 9th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Life of C3G: How C3G Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Are you asking if I have the will power to handle it?
Are you "willing" to know the answer?
And powerful enough to handle it?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Knowledge is power, and the answer to this question may be "the most powerful weapon in the world... or the galaxy".
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Knowledge is power, and the answer to this question may be "the most powerful weapon in the world... or the galaxy".

Old March 9th, 2010, 01:54 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I see GO in here, I want at least a hint as to what we can expect from him.

Btw, was my hint too vague, or was it enough? I could always clone myself and implant my consciousnesses into my better/healthier clone in hopes of being more widely accepted and understood.
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
I see GO in here, I want at least a hint as to what we can expect from him.

Btw, was my hint too vague, or was it enough? I could always clone myself and implant my consciousnesses into my better/healthier clone in hopes of being more widely accepted and understood.

Yeah GO, out with the hints

I get the hits.

Old March 9th, 2010, 02:07 PM

And GO is gone.
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

I get the hits.
You guys want hints? I'm working on hammering out a figure for a la carte...trust me, it will be good. It'll bring the thunder!

Last edited by GreyOwl; March 9th, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:

I get the hits.
You guys want hints? I'm working on hammering out a figure for a la carte...
By the gods.... what custom doth thou plan to spirit to Ala Carte thou foe of knowledge?

Old March 9th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
You guys want hints? I'm working on hammering out a figure for a la carte...trust me, it will be good. It'll bring the thunder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

quozl is the winner! I'm going to submit a custom of....that
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
quozl is the winner! I'm going to submit a custom of....that
I can see you're not a fan of Josh Whedon, GreyOwl.

P.S. Firefly is possibly my all time favorite TV show and it only lasted one season.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:05 PM

I need hints from everyone... Sidekicks give me some info.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy