Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 28th, 2020, 09:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Night Thrasher

Great work team. Card looks good.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 30th, 2020, 01:04 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This turned out so awesome!! I'm soo sorry I wasn't around to see it through to the end. Thanks everyone for bringing Night Thrasher into the C3G world!!
Old January 26th, 2021, 02:25 PM

Djeece1 is surprisingly tart

Hello,
I have questions concerning the Skate Pack 2 ability. The maximum glyphs that can be on this card is 2 or 3 (1 equiped and 2 others on the card) ? For these glyphs, is Night Trasher equiped with all or just with one that you have to choose ?
Old January 26th, 2021, 02:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djeece1 View Post
Hello,
I have questions concerning the Skate Pack 2 ability. The maximum glyphs that can be on this card is 2 or 3 (1 equiped and 2 others on the card) ? For these glyphs, is Night Trasher equiped with all or just with one that you have to choose ?
Night Thrasher can be equipped with 1 Glyph of any type (same as anybody else) OR 2 Glyphs of Utility. Those Glyphs are considered equipped for any gameplay purposes.

Hope that answered your question!
Old January 26th, 2021, 02:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hello,
He gets to choose 2 Utility Equipment Glyphs and they are both considered equipped. So 2 glyphs total
Old January 26th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Hello,
Hopefully MrNobody and Tcglkn have answered your question. Let us know how you like the guy!
Old January 27th, 2021, 02:17 AM

Djeece1 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Hello,
Hopefully MrNobody and Tcglkn have answered your question. Let us know how you like the guy!
Thank you for your specific answers. It's clearer now : i just missed the distinction between equipment glyphs and utilities equipment glyphs. I have to review the complete list of the equipment glyph . I asked for this because I'm in charge of the Marvel C3G cards translation for the French Heroscape Forum. The card seems cool : it's always interresting to have a new bonding hero, even if I honestly don't really like this character in the comics. I like the idea of giving him a little more range by equipping him with bolas or a grenade in addition to his skateboard. The only thing that I really don't like is the chosen miniature I really prefer the Supernova version, but it's just a detail. You did a really great job !
Old January 27th, 2021, 07:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You can use the other mini. We will not tell anyone.
Old January 27th, 2021, 09:07 AM
Forum Moderator

That's the mini I use to be honest, thanks for the feedback and good luck with all your translations.
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Hello,
Thank you for your specific answers. It's clearer now : i just missed the distinction between equipment glyphs and utilities equipment glyphs. I have to review the complete list of the equipment glyph . I asked for this because I'm in charge of the Marvel C3G cards translation for the French Heroscape Forum. The card seems cool : it's always interresting to have a new bonding hero, even if I honestly don't really like this character in the comics. I like the idea of giving him a little more range by equipping him with bolas or a grenade in addition to his skateboard. The only thing that I really don't like is the chosen miniature I really prefer the Supernova version, but it's just a detail. You did a really great job !
Good to see you are still around doing this. I hadn't seen you post for some time. It's very exciting to know that you guys are still out there following along even if you aren't posting here. Good luck.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 31st, 2021, 10:44 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SP updated dropping "Utility:". Looks like this one is a @tcglkn card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library