Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old April 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Project Myvra

On July 23rd, 2010 Deliriant introduced the site to a new general...Myvra.

The original thread can be read here. The "project" effectively left off with many of the units developed by Deliriant in a state of limbo and unplaytested. I for one, would like to see the project revived at least until the old units were playtested.

Team Myvra is a team of users who wish to playtest at least somewhat consistently or are contributing in some other large part. Allies are those who don't wish to put a large amount of time into Project Myvra, but still want to help a bit.

Team Myvra:
flameslayer93 (Playtesting: Ebersson 7)
William099 (Playtesting: Sebesc)
Bloody Bogle (Playtesting: Clockwork Knights)
heavyfishcannon (Playtesting: Gregor Crookedgear)
Silent_Owl (Playtesting: Sewer Golem)

Allies:
Kaiser Cat
awesomeunleashed
Ace_of_Spaces
Fi_Skarta

Card Blank

Playtesting Requirements:
Quote:
I'm thinking 3 or 4 playtests should be a good start*. I'd like these tests to use Classic units only (no SoV/C3V/Marvel'Scape). After that, feel free to throw in what you play. You'd better believe my reports with "Robo" will include vikings who throw axes.

*If a member of Team Myvra feels that an extra test or two in the "Classic Setting" is needed before too much "Free-Play" data is collected, they are free to do it.
Proxying! Obviously, Deliriant's selection of units didn't include easily acquirable sculpts. So here's a list of decent proxies when testing or playing Myvra's units.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, if anyone is up for writing bios, and stroy blurbs, they are free. The current effort can be read here.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 24th, 2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: quite a bit...
Old April 7th, 2012, 05:32 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: Project Myvra

I like Myrva as a general, and I think that all the units are great, but I'm a bit hesitant about the project unless the figures are available.
Old April 7th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
I like Myrva as a general, and I think that all the units are great, but I'm a bit hesitant about the project unless the figures are available.
The site Delirirant used for card images were from coolminiornot, so they weren't good and cheap ones. That being said, most of them had fairly good proxies. I tested the Clockwork Knights with Knight of Weston after all.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 7th, 2012, 05:59 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 1:
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Myvra's Crest:

Wave 3:
Spoiler Alert!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; January 18th, 2014 at 09:52 AM. Reason: card depository
Old April 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
The videogame Steambot Chronicles would be a good place to acquire more ideas for this general if we wanted to develop more units... or are we just gonna be focusing on testing the ones we have?
I wanna start on getting the units we already have playtested. Of course, if anyone decides to make another custom they are free too! The more the merrier.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 7th, 2012, 06:31 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So are we gonna have some kind of form that we use to playtest like the C3G/V or SOV has?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 7th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I could go

Quote:
So are we gonna have some kind of form that we use to playtest like the C3G/V or SOV has?
I don't know yet. I wouldn't be surprised if we just ended up putting any playtests reports in this thread and work from there.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Count me in for team Myrva! (but I agree, I'd like it if these figs were available.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:27 PM
the above

So we basically have 22 different units to playtest... I would like to start with Sebesc, Morphmage I'll let you guys know what I find. Will probably proxy with Estivara. Lest you guys have another suggestion.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I could go

Quote:
So we basically have 22 different units to playtest... I would like to start with Sebesc, Morphmage I'll let you guys know what I find. Will probably proxy with Estivara. Lest you guys have another suggestion.
Oh yes, he is very fun unit!
I'd recommend something a tad larger though, Frost Giant maybe? The Butterfly dragon is Large 8.

I loved the initial playtest I did with him, but feel free to go ahead and work on him. I wanna playtest Ebersson 7. I'll use DW9K's sculpt.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 7th, 2012, 08:05 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I'll playtest clockwork knights. I'll proxy with glads/KoW

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 8th, 2012, 01:19 AM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Oh yes, he is very fun unit!
I'd recommend something a tad larger though, Frost Giant maybe? The Butterfly dragon is Large 8.

I loved the initial playtest I did with him, but feel free to go ahead and work on him. I wanna playtest Ebersson 7. I'll use DW9K's sculpt.
Okay I didn't realize it had already been play tested I was gonna pick something that hadn't been done yet. Should have totally checked the size lol silly me. Any suggestions flamethrower?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum