Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 18th, 2019, 03:19 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Post Stories Of Scape #1 Mimring

I got the idea to make this thread a biweekly series and archive it. The idea is this: We write about personal experiences we have had good or bad about the unit of the week. Since I assume most people think he was the posterboy for the 1st MS Let's go with Mimring and work our way down the line.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:03 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Stories Of Scape #1 Mimring

The posterboy for Rise of the Valkyrie to me was actually Ne-Gok-Sa. I really liked villains as a kid, and he was a pretty memorable one in my games.

I never really used Arrow Gruts as a kid, so most of my experience with Mimring is of him as a standalone hero. He's always performed reasonably well, with some highlights being him wiping out a couple of squads of Marro Stingers in a 1000 point game that I played with a childhood friend. He promptly sustained life-threatening wounds in retaliation, but I was able to retreat him back into a castle until the end of that game.

More recently, I was testing out the Arrow Grut army and saw Mimring redeem several years of disappointment. Against a knight horde on Ruined Pier, I somehow managed to fly Mimring all the way to the end of my opponent's starting zone, targeting a full 7 knights and Sir Denrick with his Fire Line and rolling 4/4 skulls. It was absolutely devastating, and it makes me wish that I could do things like that with him consistently.
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:20 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Re: Stories Of Scape #1 Mimring

Wow. Luck like that is just unheard of these days. Just imagine the look on your friends face when most if not all 8 of those knights died.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units