Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old February 6th, 2019, 06:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Sometimes one post doesn’t get the point across...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
It is difficult to see someone with a valiant personality and serve Valkrill?
Yes.
Yup.

Nothing in Utgar’s forces are close to Valiant, so why would another openly evil general recruit Valiant forces?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 7th, 2019, 03:07 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sometimes one post doesn’t get the point across...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
Yup.

Nothing in Utgar’s forces are close to Valiant, so why would another openly evil general recruit Valiant forces?
No, but "Valkrill" did introduced Death Knights and Demons.
Old February 7th, 2019, 03:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sometimes one post doesn’t get the point across...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
Yup.

No, but "Valkrill" did introduced Death Knights and Demons.
Neither of which are on the “good” spectrum in any movie, show, book series...

He just introduced more bad guy stuff.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 7th, 2019, 04:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Using D&D Alignments:
Jandar - Lawful Good
Ullar - Neutral Good
Aquilla - Chaotic Good
Einar - Lawful Neutral
Vydar - Chaotic Neutral
Utgar - Neutral Evil
Valkrill - Chaotic Evil

OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Yes this is threadcromancy but I think its a good point to bring up. Here is my take on the General alignments.

I like @robbdaman 's alignment better, but either way Valkrill = Chaotic Evil!
Old February 7th, 2019, 05:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think it's not as simple as all that. While either one is a good attempt, I don't think D&D alignments fully describe generals.

Tarn Viking Warriors are definitely not lawful good. Vydar has a mix of good and evil in his ranks. Utgar has much of what might be considered chaotic (especially the drow).

I think in terms of aesthetics/colors/themes. Any general's figures will probably match with a few items on the below list:

good, wild, valiant, ice, blue.
good, tricky, noble, forest, green.
good, wild, outcast, insect, yellow.
lawful, disciplined, warring, earth, orange.
tricky, constructed, scheming, metal, gray.
evil, precise, relentless, blood, red.
evil, chaotic, wild, corrosion, brown.

I've listed them in order of good-evil as I perceive it.
Old February 7th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Personally, I'd list the Generals alignments this way (in a general way):

Jandar: Lawful Good
Ullar: Neutral Good
Aquilla: Chaotic Good
Einar: Lawful Neutral
Vydar: True Neutral
Utgar: Neutral Evil
Valkril: Chaotic Evil

We never really got a Chaotic Neutral or Lawful Evil General, IMO.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 7th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I always thought Neutral Evil was pure evil. Not distracted by the Law/Chaos.
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I think it's not as simple as all that. While either one is a good attempt, I don't think D&D alignments fully describe generals.

Tarn Viking Warriors are definitely not lawful good. Vydar has a mix of good and evil in his ranks. Utgar has much of what might be considered chaotic (especially the drow).

I think in terms of aesthetics/colors/themes. Any general's figures will probably match with a few items on the below list:

good, wild, valiant, ice, blue.
good, tricky, noble, forest, green.
good, wild, outcast, insect, yellow.
lawful, disciplined, warring, earth, orange.
tricky, constructed, scheming, metal, gray.
evil, precise, relentless, blood, red.
evil, chaotic, wild, corrosion, brown.

I've listed them in order of good-evil as I perceive it.
Oh man, this reminds me of this theory from over a decade ago -- one of those oldie-but-goodies.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; February 7th, 2019 at 08:46 PM.
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:08 PM
I could go

Good read @BiggaBullfrog !

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 8th, 2019, 06:34 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

If Valkrill started to accept humans in his ranks, it would be something like this:

Old February 8th, 2019, 06:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Maybe. But that's for your customs thread, is it not?
Old February 8th, 2019, 07:38 PM

I do expect Valkrill a squads with a disciplined or valiant personality. This is what you might think Valkrill might have in human squads?

P.S. They might have a band of outlaws with devious, vicious, ruthless personalities or something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's