Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 25th, 2011, 10:08 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Van Nessing

I find it interesting how the card itself seems to portray this guy as having a conflicted nature. His Silver Bolts would seem to make him a counterdraft to the Werewolf Lord, but his Hybrid nature would be a significant danger when playing against a Werewolf, and a powerful bonus when he is allied with a Lycanthrope. Aquilla is really the only one who would accept him. Utgar and Varkrill would hate a vampire hunter, but Jandar, Ullar, and Einar could never accept his lapses in loyalty, and Vydar is just out of the question. Thankfully we have Aquilla for the units that are good, yet still somehow monstrous.

L.K.R.
Old January 14th, 2012, 11:37 AM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

I think it's rather unprofessional that he is costed at 105 though. It is 5 points two many to fit easily into at least 2 werewolf builds I've tried. I end up having to drop a werewolf lord for another squad of wolves and 55 points of filler, or drop some wolves of badru for 75 points worth of fillers. I really wish somehow you could have altered him to be worth only 100 points.

L.K.R.
Old January 14th, 2012, 11:48 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

That's the point, he should be difficult to fit into a Werewolf build...he is in fact a Supernatural Hunter. He hunts Werewolves and Vampires most of the time, but it is his dualed nature because of the Lycanthropy running through his veins that allows him to work along side the wolves...but it should not be *easy* for him.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 14th, 2012, 10:01 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I agree with ZB; in my own personal customs, I often assign odd point costs to characters who are loners or outcasts in order to reflect their difficulties fitting in with others, and much the same thing was done here with Van Nessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
I think it's rather unprofessional...
You're right, since C3V members aren't paid. In fact, we are amateurs in the strictest sense of the word.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:45 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
I think it's rather unprofessional
I know this reply is like way late, but...I don't think that's the word you were looking for. Unfortunate, maybe. And I know others have already answered by now, obviously, but I just have to add:

300 Anubian Wolves x4
280 Werewolf Lord x2
240 Wolves of Badru x3
105 Van Nessing
075 Khosumet

1000 points exactly. That is all.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:46 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bio added in the OP.
Thanks ZBeeblebrox.
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:41 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't think much of this figure untill I used him. Now I LOVE this character! He's so cool on so many levels!
Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The Skeletons of Annelintia should be added to the list of figures affected by Holy Relic.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 3rd, 2012, 06:40 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The Skeletons of Annelintia should be added to the list of figures affected by Holy Relic.
Yes, and they are also affected by Divine Mission.

Done, thanks capsocrates.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:55 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

The Gang of Four will be playing
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE! A Halloween Heroscape Scenario this Wednesday, 11/6, and I will be fielding

200 Romans x 4
145 Azurite Warlord
105 Van Nessing
100 Marcus
550, 19 spaces

against chas'/Taeblewalker's Undead Horde!
Old November 8th, 2013, 12:22 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

The Gang of Four will be playing
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE! A Halloween Heroscape Scenario this Wednesday, 11/6, and I will be fielding

200 Romans x 4
145 Azurite Warlord
105 Van Nessing
100 Marcus
550, 19 spaces

against chas'/Taeblewalker's Undead Horde!
Here is the Battle Report.
Old February 24th, 2014, 06:44 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

To this day, my favorite VC hero (of the few I own). An absolute blast to play.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs