Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old August 6th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
And that was last year.

Old August 6th, 2007, 05:49 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It is worrying that Rob hasn't been about and hasn't answered any of his emails/PMs. It's possible his computer has been down (for a long time!?)
Old August 6th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The last email I got from him was on June 13th.

Old August 6th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think I recall Rev saying something about talking to him on the phone in the past... mayhaps a phone call (from someone he trusted with his number) would let him know how much the community cares.
Old August 6th, 2007, 08:22 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I was a litle worried about what kind of response this thread would get ..but I am glad I started it
Old August 6th, 2007, 08:50 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yes I was wondering what happened to Robaula as well.

Another big contributor to this site was Cornpuff. I seen him at last Gen-Con and had the pleasure of playing him. I knew we was moving out to Washington State, and shortly after I don't remember seeing any posts from him.

Not to steal this thread but does anyone know what happened to CornPuff?

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 6th, 2007, 09:17 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
This thread isn't designed just for Robula...it's for any contributor who suddenly goes missing.
Old August 7th, 2007, 08:11 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
I talk to Robaula through PM often. We like exchanging movie recommendations all the time to each other. The last time I spoke to him I believe was in May. I remember too that he had been pretty busy.

As reassurance for Mark Wars, I've traded with Robaula and I feel safe saying he wouldn't stiff you. He was even kind enough to send me something extra (custom terrain piece) in the trade because I had such a hassle with shipping my package overseas. I don't think he'd stiff you, not that you were saying he was, I'm just saying, he's probably busy and hasn't been able to reach you.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old August 7th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
I talked to Robaula in May to discuss a trade for his custom terrain. I told him I would get back to him, and then he stopped coming around. We miss you Rob!
-Menchy

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old August 7th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I don't have Rob's phone # any more, and haven't heard from him since late Spring, either.
Old August 7th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt
I talk to Robaula through PM often. We like exchanging movie recommendations all the time to each other. The last time I spoke to him I believe was in May. I remember too that he had been pretty busy.

As reassurance for Mark Wars, I've traded with Robaula and I feel safe saying he wouldn't stiff you. He was even kind enough to send me something extra (custom terrain piece) in the trade because I had such a hassle with shipping my package overseas. I don't think he'd stiff you, not that you were saying he was, I'm just saying, he's probably busy and hasn't been able to reach you.

In April we agreed to a trade that had me sending him a bunch of zombies for one of his custom Wellsprings. I sent the zombies off with a Nerak (just as a bonus for him since I knew he didn't have one) and he got it straight away.

In May he emailed to say that he had lost the parcel that had the Wellspring in it. I told him no hurry.

In June he emailed to say that he had half of the custom done and would send it straight away with the rest to follow soon.

Since that time I've emailed him several times just to say "Hi", or "Hey Wave 7 is out", or "Look at these Comic Con pics". None of the emails bounced back, but none garnered a response either.

At this point I've given up on the trade, but I do still care about Rob's wellbeing and hope that he's OK. I still have his physical address and I've been considering sending a letter to check on him.

Old August 7th, 2007, 12:40 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Got any extra bounus Neraks for trade markwars

But I do hope robaula is ok and hope he comes around here some time soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online