Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old May 25th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
that post was made a 3:29 PM. i was in a hurry to get the hell out of school. I rarely capitalize words in the first place, because microsoft word does it for me. capitilizing HS has become a habit of mine, so i will alway type it HS rather than hs.
Don't they teach you typing or grammar and spelling in that school of yours?

Also, you should expect to be picked on when you make a post about Hasbro's typos, when you yourself made them in the very post about their typos. Its all in good fun though.
Old May 25th, 2006, 12:28 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
typing is an optional calss. i feel i do not need to know how to type since i amd fast enough as i am. as i said, i do not capitalize my words because when i type for a class, i use Microsoft Word which does it for me 90% of the time. the times it doesnt do it, it underlines it in green or red which catches my eye so i fix it.

Was there anything wrong grammatically with any of my posts? Why do you not pick on UD?

Old May 25th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Typing is not always about speed. Its about being able to maintain that speed while being accurate. If you can type 100 wpm, but have to go back when you are done and fix every other word, what good is being able to type 100 wpm?

You must have missed just about every post I ever made to UD. The majority of them were about his spelling and grammar, then he flipped out and I stopped.

I can type 500 wpm, but its in my own language. :P
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:22 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i dont usually correct many words when im typing. i have never taken a keyboarding class on my own, and i look at the keyboard while i type. On the occasions i DO correct my word(s) i am quick about it because i know when and where i messed up, and can go directly to it. Most of my problems come when i and trying to hit the apostrophe, but hit semi-colon instead....
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Oh, shoot, netherspirit...I spewed my Jack and Coke all over my laptop with your "I can type 500 wpm, but its in my own language." I'm going to have to pass that along to my secretary, because I type 100 wpm, and she types about 50 wpm, but her documents don't need nearly the proof reading that mine do. Nice, nice sentence, which I intend (with attribution) to steal again and again.
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Oh, shoot, netherspirit...I spewed my Jack and Coke all over my laptop with your "I can type 500 wpm, but its in my own language." I'm going to have to pass that along to my secretary, because I type 100 wpm, and she types about 50 wpm, but her documents don't need nearly the proof reading that mine do. Nice, nice sentence, which I intend (with attribution) to steal again and again.
HAHA. I heard it a long time ago, but I can't remember where. Thought it was fitting.
Old June 26th, 2006, 04:10 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
I was having my 7 year old daughter read me the cards yesterday and she was reading Sudema's card and asked what does destoy mean.
So, now she tells me that she is going to destoy me.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old June 26th, 2006, 04:18 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
soldier on the Roman legionnaires card isn't plural
Old October 1st, 2007, 09:30 PM
has been BANNED

Zombie Hoard is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
On the new Sgt's class.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 08:45 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
We had some fun in this thread...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...asc&highlight=

You know that anywhere you find Brunak and Elvis in the same thread there is bound to be a plethora of hijinx.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old October 3rd, 2007, 08:47 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The worst typo so far is on Taelord's card. His point value looks like "180."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's