Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2021, 12:25 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
ScapeCon Championship Fantasy Draft Deadline July 29th

Hello Scapers, we're fast approaching SacpeCon! To add to the festivities Casters of Valhalla is hosting the ScapeCon Championship Fantasy Draft. As some of you may remember there was a Gencon Main Event Fantasy Draft in 09, 10, 11 and 12. They were always good fun in the past, so I think it's perfect time for another installment.

Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

From the below list, draft five players totaling no more then 60 points.

1: Boromir 20
2: Chris Perkins 20
3: Cleon 15
4: Deroche: 15
5: Dragon Ruler 10
6: Dysloe 20
7: Earl of Sandwich 15
8: Evantage 15
9: Evantage +1 5
10: Garenex 5
11: Hounds Rule 10
12: Infectedsloth 25
13: ISB3: 25
14: John Elder 5
15: Jonny Frisvbee 15
16: King Scape 5
17: Lefton4ya 10
18: Lefton4ya +1 5
19: Major Q23 20
20: Megasilver 10
21: Mr. Chompy 10
22: Mr Mirgrain 15
23: MrWookiee 10
24: NecroBlade 20
25: NicktheAnt 25
26: 0EA1 25
27: Phatnom 5
28: Samuel Frost 5
29: Sir Heroscape 10
30: Sir Heroscape +1 5
31: Son of Chompy 10
32: Son of Chompy +1 5
33: Unseen Shadowz 5
34: Viideosayg 15
35: Veggie 25
36: Veggies dad 20
37: Vminer 5
38: Vydar is the man 10

Good Luck to everyone, and let the best team win

Last edited by infectedsloth; August 10th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 02:32 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
lolwut

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
6: Dysloe 20
Who dat?

~Dysole, incapable of resisting
Old July 22nd, 2021, 02:43 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Draft

Here we go.

Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, who honestly debated a number of choices for my 20 pick
Old July 22nd, 2021, 05:56 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon Championship Fantasy Draft Deadline July 29th

Here's my team:
Chris Perkins 20
Cleon 15
Sir Heroscape 10
Vydar is the man 10
Evantage +1 5

Question: does this:
Quote:
1st Place 100 pts
2nd Place 80 pts
3rd Place 60 pts
4th Place 45 pts
5th – 8th 25 pts
9th – 16th 15 pts
mean there will be a 'consolation' game planned between the 2 players who lose in semis (3rd v. 4th place)?
Old July 22nd, 2021, 06:16 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

And the winning team:
1. Hounds Rule 10 -- what a bargain -- this kid can play
2. OEAO 25 -- seems overpriced but Hounds Rule at 10 offsets overpaying for OEAO (and if I don't pick the two of them and they win big, a 14 hour car ride back home will seem like 114 hours)
3. Dragon Ruler 10 -- has beaten Infected Sloth in every game played except for 2019 main event which went to time and point difference was 10 or so points and main event 2012 which went to time and was tied.
4. Mr. Chompy 10 -- almost took Son of Chompy with this pick but this is the year that the old men beat the young bucks
5. John Elder 5 -- Is Nick the Ant (25pts) going to score 5 times more points than his old man? For that matter is OEAO going to score 2.5 times more points than his old man? And see number 4 above.

Last edited by Dragon Ruler; July 22nd, 2021 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old July 22nd, 2021, 07:32 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Vegietarian18 - 25
Dragon Ruler - 10
Mr_Chompy - 10
Sir Heroscape - 10
Samuel Frost - 5

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 22nd, 2021 at 10:59 AM. Reason: They're making me pick only 5 players so I have to pick myself. Would go with someone else, but no one else is worth 25.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 07:34 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
24: NecroBlade 20
20 points? That guy doesn't even have dice!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 22nd, 2021, 10:08 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Is it bad that I was almost tempted to not pick myself lol?

Me - 15
Chris Perkins - 20
Mr. Chompy- 10
Evantage +1 - 5
Son of Chompy - 10
Old July 22nd, 2021, 10:59 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sure, sounds fun.

1: Boromir 20
2: Chris Perkins 20
9: Evantage +1 5
33: Unseen Shadowz 5
38: Vydar is the man 10
Old July 22nd, 2021, 12:01 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

To be clear, I had no say in pricing- this was all Nathan and I believe Dok lol.

I’ll get my picks in later. How often will player pricings change?

Edit: Thanks for running this bud!

Last edited by OEAO; July 22nd, 2021 at 12:18 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 02:35 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, my team:

HoundsRule- 10 (Isamu wishes he could provide this kind of value for 10 points)
DragonRuler- 10 (also undervalued)
Cleon- 15 (the cheapest Caster is an easy buy)
Viddeosayg- 15 (finished 4-2 last year after losing his first two games-one to me)
Son of Chompy- 10 (I considered a number of players for the last 10 points, but I'm sticking with my gut)
Old July 22nd, 2021, 08:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Can this be moved to the "Other Conventions" forum in Events since that's where all this ScapeCon info resides? it'd be easier organizationally I think. Also, are we going to have some print outs or something for this type of info AT the Con? For people like my dad and nephew who don't come on here, that'd be useful to have at the Con to fill out etc.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games