Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 2nd, 2007, 05:26 AM

vulchor has disabled reputation
A little bit of nit-picking I hope you don't mind, on the Einar Imperium card, on the the lower left Kyrie, there's a chunk of white without background in between the sword, arm, and wing that you missed.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 08:08 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulchor
A little bit of nit-picking I hope you don't mind, on the Einar Imperium card, on the the lower left Kyrie, there's a chunk of white without background in between the sword, arm, and wing that you missed.
Nit-picking is fine. I needed some proofing anyway! Thanks vulchor.

I'll look into page one as well.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 11:14 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
UPDATE: 5-2
* Fixed broken links
Old May 2nd, 2007, 12:07 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I was just kidding with you.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I was just kidding with you.
I know.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 09:59 PM

vulchor has disabled reputation
Heh, the links for 12, 9, 6, and 3 are down now. Hmph.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 10:29 PM

They should be fixed now . . . sorry, not sure how that happened.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:03 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, craiglauver!

On behalf of our link fixing and grandkid addicting community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the friendship, support and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, trying to hook his father's grandkid on HS

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 4th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
These are great - thanks for the work.

One request - could you post "blank" cards for each general. That way I could put my customs on the same type of card.
Old May 4th, 2007, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw
These are great - thanks for the work.

One request - could you post "blank" cards for each general. That way I could put my customs on the same type of card.
I could do that . . . give me a few days.
Old May 4th, 2007, 01:43 PM

Blanks are now available:

Einar
Vydar
Jandar
Ullar
Utgar
Old May 4th, 2007, 02:23 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Wow, a few days = 4 hours! Thanks Raudulfr.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions