Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 30th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Getting the News out about the Craig Interview.

The interview with Craig is going to drop on Friday. As soon as it drops I'd like to spread the word far and wide. Can everyone start listing sites that they think would be interested in hearing about the news and getting linked over. I'll then write up some kind of "press release" of sorts that you can copy and paste on to those various sites. This will help our google rating as well.
Old January 30th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
The obvious ones that come to mind:

• BoardGameGeek.com
• TheMiniaturePages.com
• YaHoo Heroscape Group
• GamingReport.com

That's all I can think of at the moment...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 30th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p

• BoardGameGeek.com
• TheMiniaturePages.com
• YaHoo Heroscape Group
• GamingReport.com

I'll do a Myspace bulletin and post a link on my page. I know enough of the code.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old January 30th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:

• BoardGameGeek.com
• TheMiniaturePages.com
• YaHoo Heroscape Group
• GamingReport.com

I'll do a Myspace bulletin and post a link on my page. I know enough of the code.
Anyone interested in running a MySpace heroscape page, that can make it look nice, and could keep on top of approving friends, and then use it to send out bulletins announcing new front page articles? It sounds like a great way of keeping the MySpacies out there that are interested informed. It seems that it has become quite the networking sub-culture that we might be able to tap into with some success.
Old January 30th, 2007, 04:16 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Anyone interested in running a MySpace heroscape page, that can make it look nice, and could keep on top of approving friends, and then use it to send out bulletins announcing new front page articles? It sounds like a great way of keeping the MySpacies out there that are interested informed. It seems that it has become quite the networking sub-culture that we might be able to tap into with some success.
There is a myspace HeroScape group already, but a page itself might be a good idea.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old January 30th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

• BoardGameGeek.com
• TheMiniaturePages.com
• YaHoo Heroscape Group
• GamingReport.com

I'm on it enough, I'd be more than happy to run a Myspace Scape page.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old January 30th, 2007, 04:54 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
What about About.com? Think Erik would be willing to give you a shout-out?
Old January 30th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

• BoardGameGeek.com
• TheMiniaturePages.com
• YaHoo Heroscape Group
• GamingReport.com

I'm on it enough, I'd be more than happy to run a Myspace Scape page.
Sweet! Your hired!
Old January 30th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This is gonna be good. Can't wait until Friday!
Old January 30th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
dicetower.com
Old January 30th, 2007, 05:09 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
This is gonna be good. Can't wait until Friday!
yet another reason to say.....

*disco music starts to play*
TGIF! [nana nanana nana]TGIF!

FINISH HIM!
Old January 30th, 2007, 05:25 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm planning a nice romantic evening on Friday. After we go out to dinner and have some wine, I'm gonna play the new Scapetalk for her. Pff, and she tells me I'm not romantic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online