Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

View Poll Results: Who gets your vote?
flameslayer93 14 43.75%
Zetsubo 1 3.13%
Leaf_It 16 50.00%
SuperSamyon 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 18th, 2019, 06:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
PAM Poll 2019

Please cast your vote for one of the above candidates to join the C3V for 9 months.

Voting runs for one week. Best of luck!
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:24 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: PAM Poll 2019

So... Out of curiosity. What happens in the event of a tie?
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
First thing would be to comb through the old PAM polls and see if there had ever been a tie before, and see what we did in that case.

If this is the first time, then I'm honestly not sure what we'll do. Perhaps a runoff, perhaps an internal C3V poll, perhaps take both winners, perhaps flip a coin.

But we'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:46 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
First thing would be to comb through the old PAM polls and see if there had ever been a tie before, and see what we did in that case.

If this is the first time, then I'm honestly not sure what we'll do. Perhaps a runoff, perhaps an internal C3V poll, perhaps take both winners, perhaps flip a coin.

But we'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it
I want it to happen, just so we get to see how you decide it.
Old October 24th, 2019, 12:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think there has been a tie before.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 24th, 2019, 12:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m fairly certain it was an old fashioned duel. Each tying member took 10 paces and drew.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 24th, 2019, 01:02 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think at this point the community will do its best to see that a tie is given.

I'm an old softy so I vote that both get inducted if there is a tie lol!
Old October 24th, 2019, 01:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I found two other instances of a tie.

One
Two

I think there may have been ties before that as well. It looks like previous ties were resolved by an Inner Sanctum vote.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 24th, 2019, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
I think at this point the community will do its best to see that a tie is given.

I'm an old softy so I vote that both get inducted if there is a tie lol!
This would be my preferred outcome as well.
Old October 26th, 2019, 11:14 AM

I'm a little disappointed it wasn't a tie.
Old October 26th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I’m fairly certain it was an old fashioned duel. Each tying member took 10 paces and drew.
Solve it like all civilized societies...

THUNDERDOME!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 26th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Solve it like all civilized societies...

THUNDERDOME!
No, no, no...

Trial by ordeal!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs