Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old November 23rd, 2019, 09:03 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Knowledge - Testing

I’d like to think that revealing the entire Turn Order is useful, especially for OM-killing units like the Mindflayer or Dund. Or with a good player who can really make use of that knowledge. No pun intended.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 12th, 2020, 11:48 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Is there a reason why, "but before rolling initiative" is in this? If we wanted to make the glyph a bit stronger it could be changed to "after rolling initiative" as this might help you choose which unit you want to look at better. If you loose initiative you still might see a 1 and it be useless but you might be less likely to choose the figure with the 1.
Old February 15th, 2020, 06:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Seems reasonable.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 17th, 2020, 05:33 PM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The reasoning was probably just that "before rolling for initiative" is cleaner than "after rolling for initiative, but before any Order Markers are revealed."

The change seems pretty minute to me, so I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other.
Old February 24th, 2020, 01:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Quote:
After Order Markers are placed, but before rolling initiative...
is roughly the same # of words as
Quote:
After rolling for initiative, but before revealing any Order Markers...
My suggestion is stronger, but either way this glyph is kinda weak.
Old February 24th, 2020, 01:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t mind if the glyph is on the weak side. This MS will feature a lot if podge builds, which boosts its MS-inclusive strength anyway.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:28 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm OK with changing it to after rolling initiative. The glyph doesn't actually do anything by itself (it's up to the player to capitalize on the information), so being able to make a slightly more informed decision works for me.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs