Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2018, 03:36 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (Currently 6 sets for sal

RttFF, Orm's Return, and Marvel have sold. I'll put up more items tomorrow.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (Currently 3 sets for sal

Waves D1, D2, D3 have sold. In the process of shipping a lot of things, then will put more items up.
Old March 1st, 2018, 03:52 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (New items up)

New items are now up: FotA, Wave 5 (complete), and three flag bearers.

Will put more up later tonight.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:23 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Wave 6 (complete), Ticalla Jungle, Raknar's Vision, and another Skahen is up.

Gonna put a Wave 8 (two packs) bundle up in a minute.
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:26 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Put up more items: Rise of the Valkyrie, Battle for the Underdark, Swarm of the Marro, Special Wave 10, Agent Skahen, Master Win Chiu Woo, Orm's Return, Fortress of the Archkyrie, and a 2-Pack Bundle (Heroes of Bleakwoode and Heroes of Fallcrest).

Also am selling my Netrunner stuff - the Core set and The Genesis Cycle Data Packs (all 6). It's opened, but I never played it unfortunately. So it's basically brand new, just opened. If anyone's interested in Netrunner.

Last edited by Cleon; March 18th, 2018 at 05:53 AM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:09 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

where are you posting these?
Old March 25th, 2018, 04:55 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
where are you posting these?
Ebay my man.

I just sold a lot of items, and had to update the list. Right now I'm only selling 3 items - Master Win Chiu Woo, Agent Skahen, and my Android: Netrunner lot.
Old March 28th, 2018, 05:59 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Put up my last in box set - RotV Walmart Exclusive Edition with EOV. Also have Woo and Skahen up.

Gonna move onto my dice towers/dice boxes next. I have several from Vixentor I got a long time ago, I think a few I won from tournaments. They're really nice, but I don't use them. Hopefully they'll find a good home with someone who uses and enjoys them more than I.

I also have a lot of Summoner Wars and Monsterpocalypse I'm looking to sell. Not sure how sought after they are but if anyone's interested in those games I'm gonna start putting up some lots soon.

I'm going to put more 'scape up too but now I'm onto my opened stuff and I need to see what exactly I'm willing to part with and what I'm keeping. Should probably do some inventory soon...

I have a little too much gaming stuff I've acquired over the years
Old March 30th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Put up 4 dice towers and 4 dice boxes from VixenTor Games if anyone's interested. Each are in fine condition, I really only used each a few times.
Old March 30th, 2018, 06:41 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Put up 4 dice towers and 4 dice boxes from VixenTor Games if anyone's interested. Each are in fine condition, I really only used each a few times.
Bring them tomorrow I have none. Plus if anyone likes then while playing kindly remind then they are for sale. Win win.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales