Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 11th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NM24 - Process

She looks good to me

~Aldin, stealthily

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 11th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Reposting my . Looks great hi1!

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old January 11th, 2011, 02:09 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

I realize that I am weighing in here at the zero hour, but does Espionage need a "time qualifier" for when the extra movement is allowed? At first reading, I was not sure if she gets to move after both attacks or not.

Maybe update the verbage with"...attack one additional time and then move..."

Or better yet "...and then you may move..."

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old January 11th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago View Post
I realize that I am weighing in here at the zero hour, but does Espionage need a "time qualifier" for when the extra movement is allowed? At first reading, I was not sure if she gets to move after both attacks or not.

Maybe update the verbage with"...attack one additional time and then move..."

Or better yet "...and then you may move..."
Great point, UranusPChicago. And thanks for peaking your head in on us!

For those of you that didn't know, UranusPChicago is the creator of the NM24 thread.
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:10 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated!

Old January 11th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

looks good. I used the same comic art on my version of her.
Old January 11th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

'Grats Hi! That's the quickest something's moved through the process in a long time.

~Aldin, looking forward to the next victim nominee

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 11th, 2011, 05:31 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 12th, 2011, 01:03 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM'd Balantai with a nomination for his Amazon Warriors.

And here's Black Widow with the stamp. Black Widow

Old January 12th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

That card has too many attractive women on it.

Just kidding, but seriously I think it looks great and I don't see any problems with it.
Old January 12th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Masterwork Spear needs a little rewording.

First, Amazonian should be replaced by Amazon. Also, should I be adding +2 to my attack if I decide to remove the spear marker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 12th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the nomination, Hi1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Masterwork Spear needs a little rewording.

First, Amazonian should be replaced by Amazon. Also, should I be adding +2 to my attack if I decide to remove the spear marker?
I'll make the change to Amazonian.

You don't really decide to remove the Spear Marker. You can decide to attack a non-adjacent figure. If you do, you get an additional attack die. This would be on top of the additional attack die granted by the Spear Marker. After the attack, you remove the Spear Marker and her stats become what are on the card.

In other words:
Base Stats
4 Atk
1 Range

With Spear Marker
5 Atk
5 Range

Attacking a non-adjacent figure
6 Atk
5 Range

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations