Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:28 AM

Germund is surprisingly tart
Fat Dragon Games Hexmaster sets on sale

It's been a while since I've poked my head in around here, so please forgive me if this has already been posted, but Fat Dragon Games is having a sale at DrivethruRPG.com and their Hexmaster cardboard hex tile sets are on sale. I haven't tried them, but they look like they are meant to be suited for Heroscape. Here's the link for those who are interested.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produc...ducts_id=64436

Bruce

"We have arrived at an intellectual chaos."
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Great trades with: Gypsy, Archiver, Just-A-Bill
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:17 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fat Dragon Games Hexmaster sets on sale

Thanks for the sale notice.

The guy that makes these has his own thread, they are definitely made for HeroScape.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old April 23rd, 2010, 12:31 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the sale notice. I had forgotten about this product and it's perfect for a little project I have in mind . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:43 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The second HexMaster set is tech based, which makes it a bit more attractive to me, and more usefull for Superscape and Vydar enthusiasts.

They are not difficult to built, and they hold up really well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions