Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 20th, 2017, 03:04 PM

SmashedFinger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Tabletop Simulator Heroscape Discord Server

Hello! Been lurking on the site for about a week for reasons I'll explain in a moment.
I played heroscape several years ago as a young lad, but fell out of it due to not having many to play with. Recently, I found that there was a full mod for Tabletop Simulator that added the entire Heroscape system-I literally squee-d in delight! I immediately downloaded it and messed about in it. A complete and unlimited set of figures, cards, and pieces, what a bounty!
The only trick now is to find people to play it with. In refreshing my memory of the game, I came across this site and was surprised to see there was still an active Heroscape community out there! I decided to wait for a bit before making an account so I could look around and get a feel for the place.
To my surprise, I've looked around and I can't personally find a "chatroom" of any sorts for pickup games in the Tabletop Simulator Heroscape scene. I really do think that there could be a community built specifically around that. I noticed some people making threads about that already. In an effort to make other players easier to find, I have created a Discord server specifically for that purpose. Discord is a free program for voice and text chat. I have experience moderating other servers, so I figured my experience would be appreciated.
This is my introductory post, as it's the first one I've made here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Links:
Tabletop Simulator Heroscape mod
The Unofficial Discord server for the aforementioned mod https://discord.gg/5dH2sEH
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:51 PM

vvildeyedjoker is surprisingly tart
Re: Tabletop Simulator Heroscape Discord Server

I'll be joining this next time I log in. I've been trying to get TTS going on here.
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:12 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tabletop Simulator Heroscape Discord Server

I just joined as Steelbelly. I don't know how much time I'll have to actually play, but it'll be nice to try and discuss stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online