Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 22nd, 2006, 08:45 AM

Pwalley has disabled reputation
Marvel Legends

Has anyone shown interest in this expansion? I haven't looked for it but it will be out at Wal-Mart on or before Jan 22nd fro $24.74.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 10:04 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Re: Marvel Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwalley
Has anyone shown interest in this expansion? I haven't looked for it but it will be out at Wal-Mart on or before Jan 22nd fro $24.74.
Do you work at a Distro center?
I know someone here does.
Just curious, since you have a price and date.

Btw, when you say Marvel Legends you mean MarvelScape right?
Theres a difference.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 10:41 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I dont think anyone knows very much about it but if you check out the marvelscape section above, I am sure there is a plethora of information.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old December 22nd, 2006, 12:06 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Yes, where did you come across that tidbit of information. I'm chomping at the bit for that to come out.

I was watching Sky High last night when it occurred to me what my problem is (well, in relation to Marvelscape vs. Heroscape anyway). Lots of folks here have expressed reluctance and resistance at Marvelscape. As I watched Sky High, I realized what a tongue-in-cheek superhero version of Hogwarts that movie was. I prefer Sky High to Harry Potter's world. I guess I'm just more of a super-guy than a fantasy-guy. (But my interest in fantasy is bigger now than ever, due to Heroscape. )

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 22nd, 2006, 08:36 PM

Pwalley has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Yes, where did you come across that tidbit of information. I'm chomping at the bit for that to come out.
We're opening a new store in Woodstock on Jan 22nd. One of my many tasks is to scan every iteme in the store to confermine that it is ether in stock or on order, I came across the Marvel Legends right next to a full set of wave 6; the wave 6 will "disappear" moments after the doors open.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 01:20 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Interesting, an inside man. Thanks for the info. Again though, is Marvel Legends the same as Marvel Scape? That is supposed to be like a base set or a stand alone set.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old December 23rd, 2006, 03:09 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Pwalley, thank you so very much for the info!

Tiberius, the proper name for Marvelscape is Marvel Legends Heroscape. Hasbro took over the Marvel Legends action figure line this year and they are utilizing that same name in the Heroscape game that uses Marvel characters.

We've been calling it Marvelscape for simplicity, but according to the placard at GenCon and the San Diego Comicon, the proper name is Marvel Legends Heroscape.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 04:41 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Interesting, an inside man. Thanks for the info. Again though, is Marvel Legends the same as Marvel Scape? That is supposed to be like a base set or a stand alone set.
Inside man, eh? I smell a title. Thanks for the info, Pwalley!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers