Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old October 28th, 2017, 11:33 PM

CJtheMighty knows what's in an order marker CJtheMighty knows what's in an order marker
I'm back

As the name implies, I have returned!!! That's right, it's not a joke, hide your children, cower in terror of my bad customs, get Raelin within 4 clear sight spaces of you, cuz I'm back!

Life got busy in April, I eventually stopped checking this great place daily, then stopped checking bi-daily, and eventually stopped checking even weekly. Life, school, job, and what-not took over and I didn't have any time to come here and do what I want to. And then the Summer came... And competitive fighting games (no not board games, I'm talking Smash Bros and Street Fighter) filled the hole. I didn't even play HeroScape since April until a few weeks ago, and gradually I've been trying to come back, and I think I'm back for a while now.

So...What did I miss?
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:21 AM

Scaperedude knows what's in an order marker Scaperedude knows what's in an order marker Scaperedude knows what's in an order marker
Re: I'm back

What did you miss? Gen Con for one! Though it's okay because I wasn't there either...... Sounds like it was a blast though! Great new C3V units, and of course myself. Hopefully, you now feel more informed! Welcome back!

scaperedude is Warrior of Ashra...
in THE WAR FORGE
"Go Forth and Have No Fear!!!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online