Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old July 25th, 2015, 05:29 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
The Book of Gideon's Phalanx SPELL

The Book of Gideon's Phalanx: Enchantment - Aura
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers master set

Quote:
Enchant Planeswalker
All white creatures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of enchanted Planeswalker get +1 defense.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Last edited by Ninja Status; July 25th, 2015 at 05:53 PM.
Old August 9th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Gideon's Phalanx SPELL

Seems like this should be Enchant Planeswalker you control

Currently you can enchant the enemy and boost all your guys fighting the enemy.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 9th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ha! That would be hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 9th, 2015, 07:45 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I think that may have been the intention with the card, but I may be wrong. There should be an errata on this soon.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old August 9th, 2015, 08:12 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's beautiful. In all my years of being on this website, I don't think I've ever seen (or even heard of!) an aura that buffs the enemies.
Old August 9th, 2015, 09:34 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It doesn't buff the enemy. It buffs all your guys around the enemy planeswalker.

Quote:
Old August 10th, 2015, 02:09 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
I think that may have been the intention with the card, but I may be wrong. There should be an errata on this soon.
We'll probably house rule it, my play group that is

Old August 10th, 2015, 09:50 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It doesn't buff the enemy. It buffs all your guys around the enemy planeswalker.
My point exactly. From the other player's perspective, their PW now has an aura that only helps one particular opponent.
Old August 10th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post

I think if you cast the enchantment on an enemy Planeswalker, that Planeswalker would get the effect. All white creatures they controlled within 4 spaces would get the buff. Not sure though.

~Aldin, controllingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:17 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:

I think if you cast the enchantment on an enemy Planeswalker, that Planeswalker would get the effect. All white creatures they controlled within 4 spaces would get the buff. Not sure though.

~Aldin, controllingly
I would say that is correct
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:21 AM

You're probably right, Aldin. It's too bad as I thought it was pretty funny if it worked the other way.

Quote:
Old August 10th, 2015, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:

~Aldin, controllingly
That's not how it works in the father game at all though.

It would read:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon’s Phalanx
All white creatures controlled by the controller of enchanted Planeswalker within 4 clear sight spaces of enchanted Planeswalker get +0/+1.
or
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon's Phalanx
Enchanted Planeswalker gets "All white creatures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of enchanted Planeswalker get +0/+1."

Last edited by Confred; August 10th, 2015 at 12:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards