Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 29th, 2015, 07:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Accepting Nominations

FYI, @Blink , with you back, I'm throwing my support behind Cheshire too. Of course, I think I have voted for her every round since you posted that design.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 4th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm nominating Mindless One - I think it would be awesome to have a summonable creature like this adding a bit more interest to Magic users.

Since I haven't seen @LordEsenwienIV around for a while, I would like to enquire if he is still taking nominations. If he is not, or does not say as much by the time nominations close, then in that case I would ask for my nomination to be changed to Iron Man (Space Suit Mark I) - I'm always up for another Stark.

If @Smithy Winfred is also not accepting nominations, or does not get in contact saying either way by the time nominations close, then I would wish my nomination to be changed to Kang vII - I know @Ronin's active, so there's no need for another backup.

Sorry if this seems irritating - it's just that there's a lot of good stuff out there and I want to nominate some of it, but last time showed me that there's no guarantee that someone who's designs are up is actually accepting nominations at that time, and I don't want to lose a chance to nominate because of that. Hope you guys understand.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 4th, 2015, 12:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll nominate Kang II, I forgot about him and he definitely peaks my interest.
Old February 4th, 2015, 03:07 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Some more mainstream characters need to be nominated. Everyone so far in this round is pretty obscure and I don't think I could vote right now because I don't know who any of them are.
Old February 4th, 2015, 03:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Then nominate someone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 4th, 2015, 03:23 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Some more mainstream characters need to be nominated. Everyone so far in this round is pretty obscure and I don't think I could vote right now because I don't know who any of them are.
??? Mera, Iron Man, Cheshire, Kang and Spike aren't mainstream? (I'd say Kang is mainstream because of Avengers: EMH myself and Cheshire because of Young Justice).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; February 4th, 2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: If Lazyorang's nom for Iron Man is included.
Old February 4th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
??? Mera, Iron Man, Cheshire, Kang and Spike aren't mainstream? (I'd say Kang is mainstream because of Avengers: EMH myself and Cheshire because of Young Justice).
If EMH and Young Justice are mainstream in your universe, I'd really like to live there.
Old February 4th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

To be fair, whether IM is nominated or not will be dependent on what responses we get. Also depends on your definition of mainstream - before I got into C3G, the only one of those I'd be familiar with would be Iron Man, and I'm not actually familiar with any of the others now.

That said, Hogg, even if you don't know the characters, you could always nominate based on which designs you like best. It's what I do a lot of the time.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 4th, 2015, 08:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm fairly certain that LordE is not active, and it appears that Smithy has not been on since September. You're free to wait for a response if you want, but I highly doubt that either one is active enough to LD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Then nominate someone!
Or vote for cool designs! I don't know half the characters either, but I just vote for the designs I like the best.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 5th, 2015, 08:00 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I'm fairly certain that LordE is not active, and it appears that Smithy has not been on since September. You're free to wait for a response if you want, but I highly doubt that either one is active enough to LD.
Arse. Well, can't say I'm surprised - just thought it was worth a shot. I'll wait for a response, but assuming nothing comes of it, I guess I'll be supporting Kang!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 5th, 2015, 02:46 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

OK I'm interested in nominating a design. I didn't think I was eligible to nominate before. Its unclear what designs are able to be nominated, is there a clear list somewhere?

In the OP I see this:

2. An eligible design is a design by a C3G Ally who has the points to do another design and will not be doing concurrent or consecutive designs.

But I don't know who has how many points or what other designs they might be working on. Also, it looks like half of the people on the list of designers haven't updated their list of designs in years or are inactive on the board. A lot of the figures on the list have already been done now too.
Old February 5th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - New Year, New Round!

Here is a list I made a year ago, so it is surely out of date. I will cross out those I believe to be ineligible or not active.

If I get a chance I will try to compile a more updated list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I was just double checking designs and was wondering, is there any way we could have sort of a role call to see who's designs are still worth considering because they are active and have design points? Quite a few in the OP of the Public Design thread are either no longer active, designed, or don't have the points. I think it would help tremendously.
15 points to LD except a DO(10).

Aggressive Sock - has enough points(16)
All Your Pie - 18 - Last post in July
Arch-vile - has enough points[18] but no designs linked
Clembo - has enough points(72!) but no designs linked
darkraptor - current LD (not eligible)
GamerHusband - has enough points(39) but no designs linked
marv art - has enough points(21) but no designs linked
Gardevoir - 10 (DO only)
Gueri-Ornery - 8
streaky - is currently not LDing

Blink - 20
cwidge - 28
fret gurglo - 30
LordEssenwienIV - 43
marrowick - 16
MegaSilver - 14 (DO only)
Smithy Winfred - 36
Toogwick tuk - 20
Tornado - 49
Yodaking - 50

This is not all inclusive. I did not post very inactive members and some with lower point totals. Let me know if I missed someone or messed something up along the way.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy