Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:26 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My HeroScape Blog

I recently made a HeroScape blog
http://leivblog.blogspot.com/

Comments would be appreciated

Old September 15th, 2010, 05:09 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: My HeroScape Blog

Not much on it right now. I assume you know that if you are a sight supporter of this site, you can make your own blog. However, blogspot has different interface and gets different people to look at it. Different does not mean worse or better - depends which interface you like better, and if you have a blog on Heroscapers.com more users here would see it, but if outside here, more general fans without accounts here might see it.

If you keep it updated, I will add to my index of Heroscape Websites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online