Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 10th, 2020, 06:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

I was thinking Tusk/Gore=additional damage too, but then I was also thinking of a short charge required for an auto-skull on the attack. So two short offensive powers, one that works all the time, one that works when they charge you that first time. OF course since it's Beast Boy, after he charges and gets that auto-skull, he could switch to something once locked into engagement.
Old August 10th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I like a charge into combat feel. Good idea.

Is there a mini for Beast Boar?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 10th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not a direct one, but I have a pack of animals from the dollar store. Just needs to be painted green

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 14th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

NAME = Darwin
SECRET IDENTITY =
Armando Muñoz

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = ADAPTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM / 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

REACTIVE EVOLUTION

Start the game with 3 Evolution markers not on this card.
- After Darwin rolls Defense dice from an opponents normal attack, place the Dodge marker on this card. With the Dodge marker on this card add +3 to Darwins Defense against normal attacks.
- After Darwin rolls Defense dice from an opponents special attack, place the Carapace marker on this card. With the Carapace marker on this card add +3 to Darwins Defense against special attacks.
- After a figure rolls the 20-sided die for an opponents special power that targets Darwin, place the Alert marker on this card. With the Alert marker on this card, anytime Darwin is targeted by a special power that rolls the 20-sided die, you may force that player to subtract 5 from the roll.

FOREVER EVOLVING
Before rolling Attack dice, you may remove any Evolution marker from this card to roll 2 additional dice. At the end of each round, you may remove any Evolution marker to remove 2 wounds from this card.

TERRAIN ADAPTION
Darwin does not take falling damage and may ignore all effects from any/all terrain tiles.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; August 15th, 2020 at 12:18 PM.
Old August 14th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Never heard of the character but I’m guess he evolves a lot. looks like a fun design to me.
Old August 14th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

He's the cool dude from X-Men: First Class! That draft looks like fun. It probably is the best strategy now to attack him yourself with weak attacks and target him with your own special powers to build up his markers. Not sure that's the most thematic approach, so you might want to limit them to when an opponent does those things.
Old August 15th, 2020, 12:27 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty interesting. I assume if you remove a marker to boost his attack or heal, you can then place it back on the card after targeted in the appropriate way once more?
Old August 15th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I dig it. I'd probably trim the Ice Resistance/Lava Resistant bit, but I like the core mechanic, and the terrain stuff as a light touch.
Old August 15th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
He's the cool dude from X-Men: First Class! That draft looks like fun. It probably is the best strategy now to attack him yourself with weak attacks and target him with your own special powers to build up his markers. Not sure that's the most thematic approach, so you might want to limit them to when an opponent does those things.
I think it would be thematic to boost from friendly attacks, however it might not be as much fun to play against. I will make the change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks pretty interesting. I assume if you remove a marker to boost his attack or heal, you can then place it back on the card after targeted in the appropriate way once more?
That is the intent. I hoping the boost to attack or heal is incentive enough to remove a marker and lower his defenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I dig it. I'd probably trim the Ice Resistance/Lava Resistant bit, but I like the core mechanic, and the terrain stuff as a light touch.
Ok, I wasn't really attached to that. My son just wanted Darwin to start the game with some natural defenses and he compromised with me for this. I might expand his terrain immunity to include all spaces and not just the ones he is on. That way he can attack figures in shadow without penalty.

My current reward points
Old August 15th, 2020, 05:21 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Here's an Elsa Bloodstone I cooked up this morning. Her Amulet/Lineage skill is pretty niche, but she's got immunity to vampire bites. Abnormal Ammo has strong effects, but keeps her from straight oppressing undead/big boys by being just once per round for each effect. The idea is that she has to reload whatever ammo she's using. The ammo represented by the power is silver bullets, Behemoth Busters, and Hellfire Rounds.

Quote:

NAME = ELSA BLOODSTONE
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = BRASH/FIERY/SNARKY/FEISTY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = Mid 200s

BLOODGEM CHOKER/BLOODSTONE HERITAGE
An opponent’s Undead or Demon figure may never take control of Elsa Bloodstone or replace her with another figure when she is destroyed.

ABNORMAL AMMO
At the beginning of your turn, choose one of the following effects :
  • Undead and Lycanthrope figures roll 2 fewer defense die against Elsa’s normal attack.
  • Large and Huge figures roll 2 fewer defense die against Elsa’s normal attack.
  • If Elsa inflicts a wound with her normal attack, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
The effect lasts until the end of your turn. Each effect can be chosen once per round. When Elsa attacks with a normal attack, she may attack one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH

BIO :
Daughter of legendary monster slayer Ulysses Bloodstone, Elsa inherited his worth on her 18th birthday. Guided by the caretaker of the house, Elsa picked up the family vocation of monster slaying. Now a prominent monster hunter as an adult, Elsa occasionally teams up with other heroes to slay the supernatural.
Old August 15th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool. Definitely a character I'd love to see. I'd probably separate Double Attack out from the Ammo power. Might also let her choose ammo after moving and before attacking instead of at the beginning of her turn. It's more immediately relevant that way. It's also slightly more advantageous to choose at that point, but that's not a big difference.
Old August 16th, 2020, 07:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool but I always dread seeing Undead slayers. The faction is not that strong.
At least she goes after Demons, Lycans, Large and Huge as well so not completely niche.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy