Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old May 1st, 2017, 12:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: MtG:Arena of the Planeswalkers - Sales Online

I am guess it is sold out BECAUSE it was posted here - well, maybe. I need to update prices in the OP, but Amazon freaking changes their prices every minute (literally at least every 10 minutes).
Old May 18th, 2017, 10:23 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Cool Re: MtG:Arena of the Planeswalkers - Sales Online

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322473516088...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Well, Innistrad is practically 50 percent off(so is Zendikar). Who wants to jump on the bandwagon if you haven't already? This might be a solemn implication, 1. Hasbro is discontinuing AoTP or 2. They have something big in store.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:28 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

You can get all 3 sets for less than $40 if you buy from Amazon and/or HasbroToyShop. Not as good as Christmas prices, but still cheap. If you have Heroscape but have not tried Magic:AotP I highly recommend it. I might make a thread/blog trying to convince Heroscapers to get Magic:AotP even though the 3 sets we have is all we will most likely ever have. Tom Vasel does a good job comparing them, but I think I could make a better sales pitch for "Heroscape 2.0"

Old August 10th, 2017, 11:35 PM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

I purchased the Innistrad and Zendikar expansions for less than $20 on Amazon this is going to make setting up Heroscape way easier.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old August 11th, 2017, 10:30 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
I purchased the Innistrad and Zendikar expansions for less than $20 on Amazon this is going to make setting up Heroscape way easier.
And it makes Magic Arena a better game to have the Heroscape terrain as well.
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:01 AM

Current Amazon prices are crazy (they sometimes change every few min, so this is as of this post):
Master Set: 11.24
Battle for Zendikar: 6.03
Shadows Over Innistrad: 8.17
All 3 = 25.44 (free shipping with $25 order for Prime members)

HasbroToyShop (on eBay, not their site) prices are even crazier:
Master Set $5
Shadows Over Innistrad $5
-> Free shipping on orders over $14.99 - just order 2+ of at least one of the sets!

FYI, after my post a couple posts up, I was inspired to do this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Why Heroscapers should buy Magic:Arena of the Planeswalkers

Please read the above Blog, comment there or here. I will only quote my summary here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya
I am not saying that MtG:AotP is better than Heroscape, just that it should be an alternative at every Heroscaper’s house. In short, Magic the Gathering: Arena of the Plansewalkers can be set-up quicker than Heroscape, is easier and more appealing to get your friends who never played or are only casual Heroscapers to play with you, adds some new strategy if you want to change things up, and is a cheap addition to your collection if you combine the two games.

Agree or disagree? Did I convince you to buy? If not, why not (again money is not a real option as even if you are short on $, you could sell one Heroscape set to pay for 3 MtG:AotP sets)?

Last edited by lefton4ya; August 14th, 2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:42 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Goodness Amazon has Shadows over Inistrad for $5.87...nuts
http://a.co/1PIc1UO
Old August 30th, 2017, 05:12 PM

obisean is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Goodness Amazon has Shadows over Inistrad for $5.87...nuts
http://a.co/1PIc1UO
Damn... and I just paid $15 for it a month ago!

I'm not mad at getting all three for <$40 because that's a killer value, but all three for ~$25 would have been even better.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:02 AM

There has been a lot of discussion on the C3V poll Using Magic: AotP figures in Heroscape? that may lead to a whole C3V wave or even “Master Set” or at least a few figures from Magic:AotP sets. Buy them while you can cheaply. Right now the cheapest place is for $5 at bargain outlets stores such as Five Below, Big Lots, and Ollie’s - check your local stores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
... Arena of the Planeswalkers sets (currently under serious consideration for customs by the C3V) will be on sale for $5 each at Ollie's starting Friday!

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:24 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
There has been a lot of discussion on the C3V poll Using Magic: AotP figures in Heroscape? that may lead to a whole C3V wave or even “Master Set” or at least a few figures from Magic:AotP sets. Buy them while you can cheaply. Right now the cheapest place is for $5 at bargain outlets stores such as Five Below, Big Lots, and Ollie’s - check your local stores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
... Arena of the Planeswalkers sets (currently under serious consideration for customs by the C3V) will be on sale for $5 each at Ollie's starting Friday!

I just came on here to post these same deals! These are great games in their own right and should definitely be checked out by any fan of Heroscape. Both master sets for $10 is an instant purchase. You'll get your money's worth in one play. Part of me is sad to see these deals at the bargain outlets because it's truly the end of the line for another Heroscape related game system, but anyone on the fence should hop off and pick these up now! They'd also make great gifts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales