Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Old November 4th, 2015, 02:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Wal•Mart Exclusive Edition

Not I feel like I was screwed out of the extra terrain, not that I need it. As far as foil cards, I wouldn't care. I laminate all my HS cards and now all my AOTP cards. Very neato anyway.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 4th, 2015, 10:08 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to see some foiled Army Cards, not going to lie.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 5th, 2015, 11:22 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Got mine today via Ship-To-Store. Here's a breakout picture of what it comes with:

All in all you get 20 additional tiles of terrain + the 8 in the standard box. So still not up to snuff of the Master Sets of yesteryear but a pretty notable improvement for out-of-the-box variation. The foiling looks very nice and in case people didn't know, 2 normal sized sleeves placed end to end fit perfectly. I used KMC Perfect Fits here

Old November 6th, 2015, 01:17 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the pictures. The Walmart promo-picture makes it look like the two extra glyphs are an additional Power+1 and Toughness+1. Is that what they are? (Your picture shows the symbol side of the glyphs.)

Edit: Nevermind. I see that jwsanner2 scanned/posted the scenario. It looks like the extra two glyphs are Power+1 and Knowledge.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 13th, 2022 at 07:50 PM.
Old November 6th, 2015, 06:25 AM

HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker

Is there a way to get wal-mart exclusive outside US? Looks like they don't ship to another country
Old November 6th, 2015, 07:40 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Thanks for the pictures. The Walmart promo-picture makes it look like the two extra glyphs are an additional Power+1 and Toughness+1. Is that what they are? (Your picture shows the symbol side of the glyphs.)

Edit: Nevermind. I see that jwsanner2 scanned/posted the scenario. It looks like the extra two glyphs are Power+1 and Knowledge.
Mine were actually Power+1 and Toughness+1 like you expected. I wonder if the extra 2 glyphs are sort of randomized (or if they just misprinted the insert)
Old November 6th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroTempest View Post
Is there a way to get wal-mart exclusive outside US? Looks like they don't ship to another country
Ask nicely here, provide up front payment, and someone here would probably* get one and ship it to you.

*=No guarantees though

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 6th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post

Mine were actually Power+1 and Toughness+1 like you expected. I wonder if the extra 2 glyphs are sort of randomized (or if they just misprinted the insert)
I'm betting the scenario is messed up. The game doesn't have two K glyphs. It makes more sense to have one K glyph on the hill and a pair of P and T glyphs by each ruin.
Old November 6th, 2015, 02:05 PM

HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroTempest View Post
Ask nicely here, provide up front payment, and someone here would probably* get one and ship it to you.

*=No guarantees though
Someone please? Lol
Old November 8th, 2015, 10:50 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Now original edition $19 at Amazon and Walmart and Walmart Exclusive Edition is 20.51
Old November 9th, 2015, 12:03 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Now original edition $19 at Amazon and Walmart and Walmart Exclusive Edition is 20.51
That's a hell of a deal. I wish I had any reason to buy it....
Old November 9th, 2015, 01:00 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
That's a hell of a deal. I wish I had any reason to buy it....
Christmas

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News