Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 19th, 2020, 09:46 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Wonder Girl (II) ~ Public Testing

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Wonder Girl (II)

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
WG, Robin Tim II, CMJr, Aqualad (Kaldur), KF Wally, Aqualad (Garth) (1000)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Gamora(300), Nightcrawler(210) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
WG, Robin Tim II, CMJr, Aqualad(Kaldur), Speedy(Roy), Robin(Damian) (1000)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Shang-Chi(230), Daredevil(200), Firestar(120) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Wonder Girl(200), Arsenal(190), Starfire(210), Superboy(240), Arrowette(90) (930)
vs.
Batman II, Robin (Damian), Superman I, Superboy (Jon), Krypto (930)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Really not a fan of the way the design plays, personally. I hate to say something that negative, but I feel like she has lots of hoops/factors that need to be met, in order to do something fairly minor. It results in something that feels overly complex(I had to check the card many times to remember what all the conditions were), for very little gain when those conditions are met. For example...

Young Justice Attack Plan:
Do any of your other cards have more than one OM?
Is that figure a Titan or Sidekick?
Is that figure taking a turn engaged?
Is that figure adjacent to any friendly figure?
What does meeting all of these requirements net you? A +1 to that figure's attack, once during that turn. So you have to keep your OMs spread out, stay non-adjacent to any friendlies, engaged with an enemy(sorry ranged attackers), all so that specific figure can get a +1 to their attack once during that turn(sorry multi-attackers).

Hit Anything That's Moving:
Is the figure in clear sight of Wonder Girl?
Are they currently engaged with only one figure you control?
Is that figure you control a Titan or Sidekick?
Is there an OM on Wonder Girl's card?
You may then roll the 20-sided die for a 30-50% chance to wound them. This can be done once per figure you control during that turn that might fit the requirements.

I'm just not sure that I'd ever draft her as-is, especially at 200 points. Her team also lost all 3 games, which compared to the strong main Titans build, is a bit concerning if all the hoops the Young Justice line-up are trying to jump through to avoid interplay with the core Titans, are worth it. Both from a complexity and usefulness/draftability stand point.

These are just my feelings on the design. Please do not take this as me suggesting anything needs changed on my account. If everyone else likes it, I'd stay the course and just consider dropping the points.
Old July 19th, 2020, 09:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hmm, well if it's a figure you'll never draft because it's not fun, then I'm not happy either.
Old July 19th, 2020, 10:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Some thoughts on how to streamline it and open it up to some of the power combos without letting them all overwhelm her:

Quote:
YOUNG JUSTICE ATTACK PLAN
As long as each of your Order Markers is on a different Titan or Sidekick Army Card, any figure you control that is engaged to an enemy figure adds 1 die to its attack.
This lets Starfire, Raven, and Superboy back in a bit, though the engagement restriction does at least force Superboy closer to the action. It still keeps Nightwing out unless you have some sort of Order Marker switching stuff that dumps the "X" on him after turn 2, so he can Titans Go! at the end of the round. I think that part was possible in the current version anyway, though?

The way I worded it closes out Order Marker switchers that aren't also Titans or Sidekicks, though, while opening up the attack bonus to non-Sidekicks or Titans, but only if they're activated on a Titan or Sidekick Order Marker (which is like, Spoiler? Zombie? Maybe a couple of others I'm not thinking of?). I think the streamlining of mechanics is worth that, though.

Quote:
HIT ANYTHING THAT’S MOVING!
If an enemy figure that is engaged with one or more Titan or Sidekick figures you control would move, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, that figure receives one wound. Add 4 to the roll if there is an Order Marker on this card.
This encourages an Order Marker on Wonder Girl and gives you a boost for spreading them out (as required by the first power) but also massively streamlines things. The clear sight part just doesn't seem needed if you're going to require an Order Marker on her for the boost already. The one figure engagement only doesn't really seem to help things either. You don't WANT Superboy to be engaged, so encouraging more figures to be engaged works against him, which is good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would agree with everything here. The concept is fun, but waaaay too many hoops to jump through. Removing the restriction of one adjacent on Hit Anything would be my big suggestion, as that can be easy to get around as the opponent as is.

I'd almost rather see the Attack boost opened up to add 1 whenever a figure attacks a foe engaged with 1 Titan/Sidekick. So, allow ranged folks in, but keep out the multiattack stuff.
Old July 20th, 2020, 12:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Alright after much chatting with Bats and LV (And a good wording save by Ronin!), I think we've hashed out a new, cleaner take. She'll play pretty much similarly, a few minor things have changed, but we were thinking it's much more clear and less annoyingly restrictive.

Quote:
YOUNG JUSTICE ATTACK PLAN
As long as none of your other Army Cards have more than one Order Marker on them, the first time each Titan or Sidekick figure you control attacks an adjacent figure on your turn, you may add 1 to its attack.

HIT ANYTHING THAT'S MOVING
After an enemy figure ends its movement, roll the 20-sided die once for each Titan or Sidekick you control that was engaged with that figure during its movement. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure receives one wound. Add 6 to the roll if there is an Order Marker on this card.
Hopefully one more test should cement this. Any comments before I update the SP?
Old July 20th, 2020, 12:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Discourages Nightwing and is pretty Starfire-neutral, but still works really well with Superboy. That's OK, though, can't hit them all. It's definitely cleaner and clearer.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 20th, 2020, 10:24 PM
...has moist legs

Updated. @LordVenoc did you want to run this? Otherwise I'll open another slot in public testing.
Old July 20th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably should just open a spot. Not sure I will get to it at this point since some stuff came up. Will keep it on my radar in case though.
Old July 20th, 2020, 10:26 PM
...has moist legs

Old July 21st, 2020, 12:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Discourages Nightwing and is pretty Starfire-neutral, but still works really well with Superboy. That's OK, though, can't hit them all. It's definitely cleaner and clearer.
And if there’s any of them she should thematically be working with, it’s Superboy, the one she dated.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:53 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: WONDER GIRL (CASSANDRA SANDSMARK) (II)
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: Wonder Girl (Cassie) (II) (200), Red Robin (160), Superboy (Kon-El) (I) (240), Miss Martian (200) (800) vs Wrecking Crew: Wrecker, Thunderball, Piledriver, Bulldozer (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: Wonder Girl (Cassie) (II) (200), Wonder Girl (Donna) (140), Aqualad (Garth) (60), Robin (Tim Drake) (II) (150), Superboy (Kon-El) (I) (240), Starfire (210) (1,000) vs X-Men Attack!: Cyclops (II), Storm (II), Nightcrawler (Kurt Darkholme), Archangel (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

I like her a lot mechanically, and don’t want to see anything change on that front, other than Hit Anything clearly not triggering on moves of zero. That said, I think a cost bump might make sense for her at this point, as both of her first two powers are pretty effective.

Old July 23rd, 2020, 04:22 AM
...has moist legs

Awesome thanks! I’ll read the detail more closely tomorrow. Are you thinking 210-220? I don’t mind going up a tad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library