Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old July 23rd, 2021, 07:25 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
ScapeCon Figure Borrowing

Post here if you are seeking figures to run at ScapeCon.

I'll put Who is borrowing What and from Whomst in the OP so everyone knows what they need to bring and what they need to get back before the Con is over.

Deroche is borrowing Mystery Figures from NecroBlade
Dysole is borrowing Mystery Figures from boromir96 and NecroBlade and William099
Garenex is borrowing Mystery Figures from Chris Perkins
NecroBlade is borrowing Mystery Figures from Deroche and MegaSilver
Viideosayg is borrowing Mystery Figures from Deroche and NecroBlade
Vydar_XLIII is borrowing Mystery Figures from Dysole

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; July 26th, 2021 at 09:44 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2021, 07:26 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon Figure Borrowing

[reserved for figures I might need to borrow]

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 23rd, 2021, 07:56 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't need to borrow anything, but I'm posting here as a willing lender for anyone who needs to borrow figures.

I'm planning to bring almost every figure I have (minus a few huge/large figures that I can't imagine needing); I have everything from classic but very little VC. Anyone's welcome to borrow any of my figures as long as I'm not using them during that time slot.

If you want to borrow a large/huge figure though it's important to ask that by Monday 7/26 so that I can make sure I bring it with me.
Old July 23rd, 2021, 04:34 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Also don't need to borrow anything (except what I already worked out with Dysole). But like Chris, I'm willing to be a lender. I probably have less Classic than Chris but I have a good number of the VC units, but I'm not bringing all my extra figures. So please let me know by Monday at midnight EST if you need something.

If I don't respond here, message me on Discord ( MK_XLIII#7088 ). I'll see that before a PM.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old July 23rd, 2021, 06:21 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Safari So Good

Between a local friend and boromir I seem to have most of what I need covered. However, I have a baseless Varkanaan Darkclaw (don't know how it happened). I'm going to try to rectify that but there's a very good chance I will need to borrow one with an actual base.

~Dysole, also willing to lend figures but has much less space than the other two since she is flying
Old July 25th, 2021, 12:05 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Lied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Between a local friend and boromir I seem to have most of what I need covered. However, I have a baseless Varkanaan Darkclaw (don't know how it happened). I'm going to try to rectify that but there's a very good chance I will need to borrow one with an actual base.

~Dysole, also willing to lend figures but has much less space than the other two since she is flying
So while putting figures in I'm not sure where my Isamu vanished off to (stupid 9s) so I'll need to borrow him for an event (only two events though where I could technically run Oto but she's not as good a choice) along with a Varkanaan Darkclaw since I wasn't able to find my base and perform surgery on that Darkclaw.

~Dysole, appreciatively
Old July 26th, 2021, 10:29 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also would be available to lend figures. I have at least one of everything, and multiple of many squads (except the more rare ones). I will only be bringing what is necessary, so requests would need to be by noon central on Wednesday. Please send a PM.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; July 26th, 2021 at 11:12 AM.
Old July 26th, 2021, 10:37 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I will be bringing pretty much everything that’s competitively relevant. I’ve got everything, lmk if anyone needs to borrow anything! I am supplying figures for three people however (me, my dad, and HoundsRule), so we may or may not be using whatever figure during a given time slot.
Old July 26th, 2021, 10:45 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I plan on bringing pretty much everything I have, which includes a 95% complete VC collection so people are welcome to borrow whatever. I’m still thinking about armies and such so I don’t know 100% what I will or won’t be using yet, but feel free to ask if you need something.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 2nd, 2021, 11:06 PM

Missing Isamu Mystery Solved

Turns out I couldn't find Isamu because Major Q23 had him from last Gencon. He gave him back to me and told me "he really wanted me to understand the meaning of vanish".

Best joke of the con. Don't @ me.

~Dysole, having to share this with the world
Old August 3rd, 2021, 09:37 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Dysole & @Major Q23 I overheard the laughing and then that "that joke was 2 years in the making and was the funniest joke I ever heard", so was jealous I wasn't in on the inside joke, thanks for letting us in.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 05:41 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you to Chris Perkins for lending me the 3 squads of spiders! They were used in the most fun game that I played in the whole weekend, that being the second 3 Headed Hydra game against Earl of Sandwich, with the Zombies and Nakitas.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon