Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2019, 06:14 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Captain America (Sam Wilson) (Playtesting Ph

Yeah I see it. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to post my results straight on here or send it to the LD 1st?

I'm going to run one more test, I missed a note on something the LD wanted tested. Planning a 1200 point Ms Marvel led Avengers vs Cyclops led X-Men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Sweet! Seeing Avengers play in the last set will be good.
@Ericth74 , you can see this thread you know
Old February 21st, 2019, 02:52 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I played a bonus game with Cap to get one in with higher point teams. Not a good day for the Avengers!

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Captain America – Sam Wilson - 180
Army Test
Map: Ruins of Heroes Past
Units: Ms. Marvel, Captain America 180, Giant-Man, Iron-Man 240, Spider-Man 250 vs Cyclops 240, Firestar, Gorgon, Angel 90, Bishop, Wolverine

Bonus Game:
Normal Attack Damage:
None

RICOCHET ATTACK SPECIAL ATTACK
R4T1 Wolverine 2 wounds
R4T1 Cyclops 1 wound
Three other attempts all misses in round 5

Recap: X-Men crush the Avengers. Totally one sided. Cap spent all his time on the outside. Avengers never even killed one X-Man!

Round 1: Iron-Man attacks Gorgon but takes a wound himself. Cyclops tries his S.A. But misses all 3 three enemies blanking on 5 dice. Angel carries Gorgon. Gorgon attacks Ms. Marvel for 1 wound. Iron-Man gives 2 wounds to Cyclops. Ms.Marvel gives Gorgon a wound. Gorgon hits Ms Marvel for 2 wounds.

Round 2: Bishop enters the game. Gorgon kills Ms Marvel. Iron-Man gives 2 wounds to Wolverine. Wolverine kills Iron-Man.

Round 3: Giant-Man swats Gorgon away, giving him a wound. Giant-Man attacks Gorgon for a wound. Cyclops hits Spider-Man for 3 wounds. Gorgon gives Giant-Man another wound. Spider-Man webs Firestar for 2 wounds.

Round 4: Gorgon puts 1 wounds on Giant-Man. Cap S.A. Wolverine for 2 wounds and Cyclops for 1 wound. Spider-man gives Firestar another wound. Cyclops gives a wound to Cap. Firestar kills Spidey. Giant-Man attack Gorgon but takes a wound instead.

Round 5: Lots of misses

Round 6: Cyclops kills Cap. Gorgon kills Giant-Man.

Who won? X-Men

List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Cyclops 2 of 5 life left
Firestar 1 of 4 life left
Angel 4 of 4 life left
Gorgon 3 of 6 life left
Bishop 5 of 5 life left
Wolverine 6 of 6 life left

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
More of the same here. Cap hung around the outside directing traffic and attacking with his Special Attack when the opening is there. In this game Cap missed more than not. Still right at 180 but tough to hit the second target with his special attack.
Old February 21st, 2019, 04:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I sort of assumed Carol + Sam would be a little redundant. So I'm not too surprised there... as brutal as that was. Good that he did manage to get some hits in at least. Thanks for going the extra mile.

I don't think another set of tests would hurt, but he doesn't seem problematic at 180 and I do think he's draftable there... if our tests agree. Other thoughts? Does he need a boost?
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:42 PM

I'm not sure how to do it, but I'd like to see his Special Attack be a little more effective. Any adjustments would probably bump the points up. Even though its 2 attacks it almost always seems like a better option to attack once with someone else.
Old March 4th, 2019, 04:40 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, it is a special attack (i.e., used when circumstances make it advantageous). Theoryscape tells me that the second attack is probably useful only as a last resort or vs squad figures, as a 4 attack SA will probably be reduced to 2 for the second attack.

Thematically, that seems appropriate for Sam to me. He shouldn't have many issues with taking out Hydra minions, but doesn't hit quite as hard as Steve against bigger foes.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:32 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Captain America (Sam Wilson)

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

Map: HYDRA Base Gehenna.
Units: Captain America (Sam Wilson) (180), Iron Man (Avengers), Dagger, Weather Wizard, and Ragdoll (755) vs. Jonah Hex, Comissioner Gordon, Robin (Damian Wayne), Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker), and Code: Blue Officer x3 (755).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

Map: HYDRA Base Gehenna.
Units: Captain America (Sam Wilson), Iron Man (Avengers), Luke Cage, Ragdoll, and Iron Fist (1000) vs. Frankenstein, Man-Thing, Mister Hyde, and Question (1000).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Cap definitely feels good right where he is. I wanted to try him out with Avengers Iron Man since he hadn’t been tested yet (for good reason, he is On Deck for the moment) and I was not wrong in thinking they are a great combo. Ragdoll provides a fantastic boost to Avengers Maneuvers, allowing Captain America to do some great engagement work on his move-only turns.

I didn’t find the Special Attack underwhelming at all. The ability to attack outside of his range of 5 with the second attack is very useful and sometimes less is more when facing figures like Frankenstein.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Cool guy! An interesting take on Avengers strategy and includes some ways of thinking about the game that previous Avengers have not had.

Pre-Yea for Final Editing at 180. Feeling really good here. I do want to put in a request to change the Special Attack's name, though. Ricochet Attack Special Attack reads really odd.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That's perfect Scape! Just the results I was hoping to see. He's never going to replace Steve or the other headlining leaders, but he's a fun piece to have in the mix when you're building your Avengers army.

So with that I'm comfortable PROPOSING WE MOVE TO FINAL EDITING. For reference, overally, 4 wins (2 close, 1 solid, 1 big) and 3 losses (2 big, 1 close).

Pre-Changes: 3 Solid Losses (johnny139)
Post Changes: 1 Big Loss, 1 Solid Win (Lobster) | 1 Close Win, 1 Big Win, 1 Big Loss (Ericth) | 1 Close Win, 1 Close Loss (Scape)

As for the SA - I agree, was never super hot on it. Maybe just Ricochet Special Attack? I want something fairly simple but can't find any synonyms that are quite right...
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Captain America (Sam Wilson) (VOTE for Editi

Maybe just add shield in front of it, so Shield Ricochet Special Attack?

Yea for Final Editing.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old March 5th, 2019, 10:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2019, 08:29 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

This passes to final editing!

Shield Ricochet would be perfect... if it wasn't already USAgent's SA. Maybe go in the other direction - Shield Rebound, or Shield Bounce, or Shield Hurl?
Old March 6th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain America (Sam Wilson) (Final Editing)

Shield Strike, nah that is better for an adjacent attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library