Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 11th, 2018, 01:25 AM

Looking East knows what's in an order marker Looking East knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Hoplitron

These deserve better than B+ in the power rankings. They bond with Augamo and Major J15 which makes them a lot more versatile and dangerous. I have seen Augamo bonded with two hoplitrons go in as a team and wipe an entire 300 pts army consisting of Q9 and rats without losing a single figure.

I think they should be at least be on a similar tier as their best bonding options. They pack in a lot of efficiency in those 35 points and are seriously hard to kill with their massive defense in addition to their size and soulborg nature making them immune to a lot of the insta kill D20 specials attacks. They even come with a built in special to help deal with screen units like rats.
Old September 11th, 2018, 02:00 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

They don't bond with Augamo -- he's a golem, not a Soulborg. Hoppies are really good, but they fall too quickly to armies that get 3, 4 or more attacks per turn, especially with range. B+ is really solid for them, IMO.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 11th, 2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yep. They do have strong matchups, but they don't have enough moves and attacks per turn to keep up with top tier armies.
Old September 12th, 2018, 03:32 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hoplitron SoV Reviews:
Old September 12th, 2018, 12:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey I know that last guy!

(updated, and thanks for compiling these links).
Old September 12th, 2018, 01:34 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey I know that last guy!

(updated, and thanks for compiling these links).
Oh? I haven't heard of him.

And no problem! Thanks for editing them in. I'll continue working on the rest as I find the time.
Old July 8th, 2021, 03:53 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can someone upload a photo of Hoplitron standing next to another figure? I have a 3D file of him from the 3D printable proxies thread ready to print but I'm not sure I have the scale right. The figure seems too large in the file and I want to be sure before using up resin. Plus this book needs a photo anyways. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time!
Old July 8th, 2021, 06:12 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Can someone upload a photo of Hoplitron standing next to another figure? I have a 3D file of him from the 3D printable proxies thread ready to print but I'm not sure I have the scale right. The figure seems too large in the file and I want to be sure before using up resin. Plus this book needs a photo anyways. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time!

Maybe this one might be of some help, if you have the model for the base ?

Edit : strange, the image don't want to display... added a link too.
Edit 2 : ok, I hosted the image to compensate :

Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 8th, 2021, 10:19 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post

Maybe this one might be of some help, if you have the model for the base ?

Edit : strange, the image don't want to display... added a link too.
Edit 2 : ok, I hosted the image to compensate :

Spoiler Alert!
Is that a regular base or a DW9K base?

EDIT: I went ahead and printed one and I already had a couple yodajunkie DW9K bases, and the printed mini's feet land exactly on the same spot as the mini in the picture so I guess I answered my own question. This guy is a bigger mini than I ever thought, I always assumed Hoplitron was only as tall as a regular human. Turns out he's about as tall as Q10. It may be that the 3D printed version doesn't lean forward as much as the original.

Last edited by Tmac2200; July 9th, 2021 at 03:11 AM.
Old July 9th, 2021, 08:47 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Yup I was surprised too, the first time I saw an Hoplitron at @dalu 's home.. wow that was a long time ago !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 12th, 2023, 05:11 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These guys are great in a monster mash setting, just played yesterday and they performed very well. I had both X17 and J15 with 6 hoplitrons which was able to take down most of what they encountered. I can imagine they wouldn't fair as well in a squad setting where they recieve multiple attacks per turn against them though, but I have tried that yet
Old March 13th, 2023, 11:58 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
These guys are great in a monster mash setting, just played yesterday and they performed very well. I had both X17 and J15 with 6 hoplitrons which was able to take down most of what they encountered. I can imagine they wouldn't fair as well in a squad setting where they recieve multiple attacks per turn against them though, but I have tried that yet
I agree. It is fun to run the hoplitrons (when not against squad nation). I also like to drop 3 of them as a "squad" in several of my armies. It is great at end game. a pretty good 105 points.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs