Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old April 1st, 2019, 01:08 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Simulating Cyprien's Demise

Cyprien is my all favorite unique hero. If I see Raelin or Morsbane you can bet your ass I'll be paying them a visit first! I draft him in almost all my builds.(with Sonya) He is however completely worthless against any soulborg.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old April 8th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

3x Deathreavers lets you surround important figures with soulborgs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 30th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I do like to see math in Heroscape but this math is mostly showing why Q10 is never going to be dueling Cyprien. As Orc said I don't think Q10 is a particularly good Cyprien counter. Cyprien is just going to ignore him. May be obvious but Q9 is really the biggest hard counter to Cyprien since he can deal more threatening damage and it's much harder for Cyprien's base attack to crack 7 defense than it is 5.

Imo the best strategy to beat Cyprien is to pile all of your figures together so he can't get free Life Drains on overextended squads. This is also good for protecting a Raelin that he wants to assassinate. Cyprien can only kill two figures a turn max and really doesn't want to ever be near more than that. I won my first round Gencon main event game last year by just surrounding my Raelin with Tagawa Samurai Archers and pinging with them at the rest of his army while Cyprien tried and failed to find an opening.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles