Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 12th, 2016, 08:59 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
DFW - Garland Championship (formerly Richardson Open)

The Garland Championship

The Backyard BBQ and Heroscaping extravaganza is once again upon us!!!

This event will be held in my backyard. I've moved since the last event, so we are now down the street a few minutes to Garland. We are limited in space and accommodations so this event will be capped at 20 people (sorry). We will have a BBQ before the actual tournament. If you want to join in on the BBQ, simply sign up on the list below and bring along a food item (chips, sodas, etc).

Details
Where: My home in Garland - Send me a private message for the address please

When: Saturday May 28th. BBQ to start at 11:30, games start around 1:00.

Entry Fee: None

Prizes: Bring an item for the prize table if able. It can be anything you think the group might like. Most people will be bringing stuff in the range of $10-$20. This can include games, comics, books, DVDs, etc. Used items are acceptable as well.

Tournament Format:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps

Spoiler Alert!

Attendees (capped at 20 people):

1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. TMac2200
4. Lipman
5. Labrhat
6. AnnubianWolf
7. Annubianwolf son
8. Annubianwolf daughter
9. Truth
10. Tmac Dad
11. Truth +1

Maybe

BBQ Participants:

1. Dignan - Brats
2. Tmac - dessert
3. R˙chean - Burgers and Buns
4. Annubianwolf - veggies/side
5. Labrhat - Chips
6. Lipman - Hotdogs
7. Truth - banana Pudding

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; May 28th, 2016 at 10:45 AM.
Old April 12th, 2016, 09:03 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: DFW - Garland Championship (formerly Richardson Open)

First order of business is picking a date.

I think the end of May should be our target. I'm fine with running it on either Saturday or Sunday (which ever brings the larger crowd). So we are looking at the 21, 22, 28, or 29.

Let me know your thoughts.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 12th, 2016, 01:14 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am good with any of the dates.

Attendees (capped at 20 people):

1. Dignan
2. Tmac200

Maybe

1.Tmacdad

BBQ Participants:

1. Dignan - Brats
2. Tmac - tbd
Old April 12th, 2016, 07:31 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

21 is no good for me, I can make 28.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 12th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

28 is better for me. 21 is no good. 29 may even be best.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 14th, 2016, 03:06 PM

So it sounds like the 28th is the best so far. Mark, does the 29th work for you as well? I'm just curious if that gives Annubian a better chance of making it and even possibly Jerry.

Old April 14th, 2016, 07:05 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I am currently working on Sundays. (Yes even that Sunday) Since it is Memorial Day weekend, there is pretty much no chance of me being able to take that day off.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; April 14th, 2016 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Not at this point anyway
Old April 15th, 2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I am currently working on Sundays. (Yes even that Sunday) Since it is Memorial Day weekend, there is pretty much no chance of me being able to take that day off.
Ok, no worries. Looks like Sundays won't gain us anyone anyway. We'll keep it to Saturday.

Old April 21st, 2016, 12:56 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

iRNman and I are checking our schedules... put us down for "maybe".
Old April 21st, 2016, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson View Post
iRNman and I are checking our schedules... put us down for "maybe".
Will do.

Also, updated the attendee list with a few guys not online.

Old April 26th, 2016, 01:02 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Dignan:

Sign me up! - I'll make the BBQ as well. Count me in for some side dishes/veggies. I may be +1 with my younger son, +2 if my 10 yo daughter gets in the spirit of things.

Text me your new address, please, when you get the chance.

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old May 3rd, 2016, 12:49 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

iRNman and I have to bail.

We hope to see you in October!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events