Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2007, 07:57 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mimring Wing leads to free figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Basically in short the reasoning for my very excited EEEEEEEEEEEEing is I got my second master set the Mimring right wing didnt work so I asked for a replacment. Today when the package came inside was a full set of Masterset figures and there cards!!!!!!! Then went I went to put the wings on the new Mimring they wouldnt work either. But when my hand twisted I learned I had been putting them on wrong so the 2nd dragons wings worked to and my first was the only one that wasnt molded right but it still works fine!!! So today I felt like it was my birthday I got 3 working dragons and a full free set of master set figures!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only bad thing though I didnt get any ruins in the packaging even though they just pulled it out of a master set
Let's try this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Basically in short the reasoning for my very excited EEEEEEEEEEEEing is I got my second master set! Mimring's right wing didn't work, so I asked for a replacment. Today when the package came, inside was a full set of Masterset figures and their cards! Then went I went to put the wings on the new Mimring, they wouldn't work either. But when my hand twisted, I learned I had been putting them on wrong. So the 2nd dragon's wings worked too and my first was the only one that wasn't molded right - but it still works fine!!! So today I felt like it was my birthday! I have 3 working dragons and a full free set of master set figures!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only bad thing though, I didnt get any ruins in the packaging even though they just pulled it out of a master set
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Wow. That's... almost stealing. You said your wings were defective, so they gave you new figures, but you were, in fact, just putting them in wrong. I'm pretty soiled in filth and sin, but that seems... somehow wrong to me.
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:15 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
thats not stealing thats great customer service.
id like to know when was the lats time you saw a bird fly backwards? how did you not know the wings were on wrong?you never looked at the box or any of the hundreds of mimring repaints here on the site.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I said almost stealing. But being sent about $20 worth of plastic or more because you're incompetant and can't put wings in a dragon seems... morally wrong. Even for me.
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Morally wrong, yes. But as you were unaware of your faux pas, I don't think it will be marked against you at the Eternal Gates. However, you can clean you conscience and retain the valued customer service for the rest of the 'scapers world wide with a note to customer service explaining what exactly occured.

I highly doubt Hasbro would ask for the items back, but it may bump them into suggesting the action you took to get the wings placed correctly in the future. This would stop them from sending sets out, cutting into Hasbro's bottom line and discontinuing Hasbro's ability to replace items altogether for the rest of the 'scaping community!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 24th, 2007, 08:42 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
well the wings had had to put on with some brute force so it wasnt my fault cause they require great force instead of easy essembling
Old May 24th, 2007, 11:29 PM

Nezime is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I believe hasbro just has really good customer service. When i got my first two sets of rttff a couple of the trees were defective so i sent them an e-mail and they sent me FOUR complete sets of new trees >_> now i have 8 sets worth of trees. 0_o
Old May 25th, 2007, 12:18 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
They would most likely throw them out if you sent them back.

Long live Heroscape.
Old May 25th, 2007, 01:06 AM

Roufus has disabled reputation
I'd be much more excited if I was sent extra commons instead of a whole lot of stuff that I can't use.
Old May 25th, 2007, 06:40 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezime
I believe hasbro just has really good customer service. When i got my first two sets of rttff a couple of the trees were defective so i sent them an e-mail and they sent me FOUR complete sets of new trees >_> now i have 8 sets worth of trees. 0_o
Defective in what way? Because some of my trees don't fit right on the hexes but i wouldn't complain about it not that i could as i'm in England and i ordered mine from America!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
I said almost stealing. But being sent about $20 worth of plastic or more because you're incompetant and can't put wings in a dragon seems... morally wrong. Even for me.
I somewhat agree but seeing as the wings were slightly defective i think we can let him off by getting him to do some charity work!
Old May 25th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:
Well heres a moral verbal question that was asked to me at a job interview.

"Which is worst? Stealing a dollar or a hundred dollars?"

The answer I gave was right whic the interviewer was suprised. Do you know the answer?
Old May 25th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
Quote:
Quote:
Well heres a moral verbal question that was asked to me at a job interview.

"Which is worst? Stealing a dollar or a hundred dollars?"

The answer I gave was right whic the interviewer was suprised. Do you know the answer?
Stealing is wrong no matter how much it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion