Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 20th, 2017, 02:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of White Tiger (Ava Ayala) - Initial Playtestin

Status update:

Not really digging the way she plays...Her defensive power is based on engagement with the ability to jump away and not take LEA, however there is not much reason to jump away since you want to be in close for her defensive power. So because of that the Possession power has little impact...I'd like there to be some trade off for the attack bonus. As is I almost look forward to having her take wounds since I'm not really losing anything.

We could go back to adding in this

POUNCE 1
If White Tiger used her Stealth Leap special power this turn and attacks a figure she was not engaged with at the start of the turn, you may add 1 die to her normal attack against that figure this turn.

It makes her more of a stealthy jump away and strike for the first half and an aggressive beast for the last part.

I'm open to suggestions.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 20th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't use it to leap away. Use it to leap into better position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 20th, 2017, 06:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Don't use it to leap away. Use it to leap into better position.
Maybe that's the issue...I just never had a more advantageous option.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 21st, 2017, 01:44 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Ok, I'm a bit confused. Everything I am reading makes me feel like the intent of the Posession power is one thing (boosts her as she takes wounds), but my reading of it doesn't match that (I read that her other powers just negate after 3 or more wounds, whereas the other effects of this power are always on). I'm I misunderstanding or misreading something?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:01 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The intent is that the Possession trigger is a switch (turns off other powers, turns on the Possession stuff). Wording could probably be a bit more clear about that, yeah.
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:30 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
The intent is that the Possession trigger is a switch (turns off other powers, turns on the Possession stuff). Wording could probably be a bit more clear about that, yeah.
This...All of possession is off until the three wounds kick it in. Wording's not my thing. I do my best to get the intent across but sometimes I fail.

Old December 21st, 2017, 12:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Ok, but it doesn't currently read that way. I noticed that the punctuation changed from the draft to here. The draft had long (too long, IMO) sentences but worked as intended. Currently the sentences are shorter, however not all effects have a trigger. If you take it a line at a time, you'll see what I mean.

EDIT: Give me some time and I'll work up a suggestion.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:20 PM
C3G's First Fan

Ok, here's what I have.
Quote:
WHITE TIGER POSSESSION
If there are 3 or more Wound Markers on this card, this power triggers immediately and all other powers on this card are negated. When White Tiger makes a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as additional skulls. When rolling defense, all blanks rolled count as extra shields. After attacking with White Tiger, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, White Tiger may move up to 2 spaces and attack if possible.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think this is a lot more clear:

Quote:
WHITE TIGER POSSESSION
While there are 3 or more Wound Markers on this card, all other powers on this card are negated and White Tiger gains the following:
* When White Tiger makes a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as additional skulls.
* When rolling defense, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.
* After attacking with White Tiger, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, White Tiger may move up to 2 spaces and attack if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Those still have that weird, "must roll/may move/if possible" verbiage. I don't understand what is thematically happening here.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Those still have that weird, "must roll/may move/if possible" verbiage. I don't understand what is thematically happening here.
I think it should be a may roll as she's not possessed enough lose her mind and start attacking her teammates she's just highly aggressive and stronger.

Old December 21st, 2017, 07:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

When I originally suggested that bit it was a must, as in "you must roll and must go attack your teammates" we turned away from that, so it's sort of a fossil at this point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library