Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 1st, 2016, 07:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Bat - Vote for Initial

I'm not really concerned given that Black Canary does similar things and is easier to fit in a Star-Lord builds since she's a Metahuman.
Old May 1st, 2016, 07:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

I agree, aim for sub-200.
Old May 1st, 2016, 07:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'm not really concerned given that Black Canary does similar things and is easier to fit in a Star-Lord builds since she's a Metahuman.
Sure, I think the only real concern here is that she might come in at a higher cost than Canary, if Defensive Premonition >> Canary Cry (which I think it probably is in Unique Hero heavy match ups).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2016, 08:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 1st, 2016, 09:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old May 2nd, 2016, 08:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Bat - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I propose we move Black Bat to Initial Playtesting.

VOTES:
@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat - Yea
@TrollBrute - Yea
@SirGalahad - Yea
This proposal passes.

I'll get to the Initial soon, though I might try to knock out some other playtesting first.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 9th, 2016, 06:57 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Bat - Initial Playtesting

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Black Bat (@190 points)

Hero & Squad Tests:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Black Bat (with Bolas), Nomad, Nite Owl, Robin (Dick), Robin (Damian) Catgirl, Oracle (800 points) VS Luke Cage, Robot, Spider-Man (C3G), Human Torch (Jim) (800 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units: Black Bat (with Bolas), Nomad, Nite Owl, Robin (Dick), Robin (Damian) Catgirl, Oracle (800 points) VS Luke Cage, Robot, Spider-Girl, Iron Fist (800 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units: Black Bat (with Kryptonite Gauntlets), Masahiro Arashi, Lady Shiva, Ubu, Hand Ninja x3 (890 points) VS Ms. Marvel, Cyborg Superman, Starman (Jack) (900 points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I ran all of these games with her at 190 points, and that seems to be about perfect. Like Black Canary, Black Bat is an offensive beast when she can get into melee, but even with Defensive Premonition, Black Bat doesn’t seem to last long. 190 is the absolute ceiling for her points in my opinion (she shouldn’t come in higher than Black Canary or be on Batman’s level), and for now that’s where I’ll leave her; but if further testing shows her to be stronger than that, I’ll want to look into some tweaks.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Not an overly exciting design as she has three reused powers and fills a similar role as the other Vigilantes in the high-100s, but she was fun to play and fits the character well. Fists of Fury is always fun when you can pull off a string of attacks, and Utility Belt 1 gives her just enough flexibility to make her always feel useful.

Old June 9th, 2016, 09:28 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Black Bat - Initial Playtesting

Looking good so far. I have a feeling she may need tweaked down, but I'm willing to go to public as-is.

Old June 11th, 2016, 10:21 AM

I propose we move Black Bat to Public Playtesting at 190 points.

VOTES:
@IAmBatman - Abstain
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat -
@TrollBrute - Yea
@SirGalahad -

Last edited by Viegon; June 11th, 2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old June 11th, 2016, 10:54 AM

Re: The Book of Black Bat - Vote for Public Playtesting

Yea

Old June 11th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Bat - Vote for Public Playtesting

Yea
Old June 13th, 2016, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I propose we move Black Bat to Public Playtesting at 190 points.

VOTES:
@IAmBatman - Abstain
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat -
@TrollBrute - Yea
@SirGalahad -
This would pass on time, but we're short on votes; @Karat , @SirGalahad , we just need your votes to pass this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library