Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old June 27th, 2008, 08:41 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
3 Player Battle Last Night - Sir Dupuis Kickin Tail!

I had phantazm21zero and his girl over last night for a quick game of scape. I usually don't post these random battle reports, but I finally tried out Sir theGuru and was very happy with his performance. Here were the armies:

killercactus

Sir Dupuis - 150
Sir Gilbert - 105
Sir Denrick - 100
Knights of Weston x2 - 140

phantazm21zero

SuJoah - 185
Fyorlag Spiders x2 - 80
Cyprien Esenwein - 150
Sonya Esenwein - 45
Warriors of Ashra - 50

phantazm's girl (Michelle)

Wo-Sa-Ga - 135
Marrden Nagrubs x2 - 60
Wolves of Badru - 80
Zetacron - 60
Drake V2.0 - 170

We played on Arctic Divide with no glyphs, Heat of the Battle style. When we play 3 players, we have an "Uneasy Alliance" at the beginning of the game until someone rolls a 17 before their turn. Michelle broke the alliance on her first turn and tried to crush Dupuis, but only caused one wound, but the grubs killed two KoW(!). Denrick and the Knights retaliated, killing WSG in one order marker thanks to Denrick living up to his Giant Killer title. On the other side of the map, Drake and the WoA were battling it out.

Back in the snow, theGuru charged Zetacron who had height advantage and brought him down with his 7-die attack (after taking 3 more damage from a height-enhanced Deadly Shot). Cyprien flew into the fray, but was dispatched rather handily by the Knights after some bad Chilling Touch rolls. Phantazm started mobilizing SuJoah and the spiders against my knights, and soon the big bug was surrounded by Knights and Gilbert. A couple Knights were killed by SuJoah, and a couple more were still tied up with nagrubs who just weren't dying, but SuJoah and Gilbert were both down to one life. Drake slaughtered all of the WoA and started making his way towards the party, and the Wolves pounced on a spider or two.

Gilbert and the remaining Knights just couldn't kill SuJoah and, once Gilbert died, Dupuis knew that his time had come. With two Knights still alive, he charged SuJoah and smited him. Drake advanced, and was wounded twice by Denrick and the last two Knights, who also cleaned up the remaining spiders and wolves (Sonya had previously eaten a wolf to gain back some health). During this time, the knights showed amazing resiliency, blocking 3 skulls TWICE!

However, Drake was still a great threat with only two wounds. But, theGuru won initiative and again charged, this time at Drake. Dupuis threw 5 skulls to Drake's lone shield, taking him down. Denrick, Dupuis and the last Knights then waited for Sonya to advance, and brought her down as well.

Sir theGuru was definitely the MVP, constantly charging in to kill the heavy hitters of my opponents, but every unit in my army performed amazingly well. I had some really hot defense rolls (except against Nagrubs, those things wreck me), and got the attacks when I really needed them. But, for my first time using Dupuis (and Denrick, actually), I was very impressed.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 27th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: 3 Player Battle Last Night - Sir Dupuis Kickin Tail!

The knights rock, especially when there is little to no range on the board, as was the case. Dupuis has been performing well in my play-testing as well. I love smacking Q9 with 7 or more dice! I'm also glad to see the love for Denrick.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:10 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Dude, that's an AWESOOME battle!!! Looks like the knights of massacre.... I meant WESTON, are still very dangerous. ( I would know... my dad kicks my booty with'em all the time!!!)
Old July 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fun-to-read report and good to see more Dupuis fans!

Just last night my Dupuis was up against Zeta, Cyprien, Realin, and a slew of Marro Drones. Zeta's an intimidating figure to oppose Dupuis!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

Sir theGuru was definitely the MVP, constantly charging in to kill the heavy hitters of my opponents, but every unit in my army performed amazingly well. I had some really hot defense rolls (except against Nagrubs, those things wreck me), and got the attacks when I really needed them. But, for my first time using Dupuis (and Denrick, actually), I was very impressed.
I agree, Nagrubs seem to get height and always peck away at my forces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
The knights rock, especially when there is little to no range on the board, as was the case. Dupuis has been performing well in my play-testing as well. I love smacking Q9 with 7 or more dice! I'm also glad to see the love for Denrick.
They do indeed rock without much ranged opposition and on small-medium, low-lying maps.

I keep reading that people wish Dupuis was a Champion or had some bonding. Heck, I keep saying the four clear sight spaces for Knight's Courage coupled with 8 movement is generous as it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports