Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 15th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Super Soldier (Breathing)

And drop Heat Vision.
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd put him at about 360 points after that change (to leadership, not heat vision).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 15th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dang it... I really don't want to lose Heat Vision. I dropped his life total though.

Quote:
NAME = SUPER SOLDIER
SECRET IDENTITY = CLARK KENT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 320/GOAL

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling an additional attack die for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally.

MAN OF WAR
When rolling attack dice for a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls.

SAVIOR'S SHIELD
When defending against an attack, Super Soldier adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Once per round when a friendly figure adjacent to Super Soldier is attacked, you may switch Super Soldier and the targeted figure. After the figures are switched, the attacking figure must target and attack Super Soldier, if possible. Super Soldier takes leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special power, but the initially targeted figures does not.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd get rid of the auto shield too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:24 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Bunker has Pummeling Fists which is extremely similar to Man of War, so we might want to tweak slightly.

I don't really like losing the Captain America-esque bonus, but get it if we have to. Still don't like Heat Vision as I'm sounding like a broken record, since I think we should capture what a character iconically does, not every single power in their arsenal. Savior's Shield is still a really potent ability and is his main cost driver. He might be a nightmare in pods, which is why I want to see it tested with a pod friendly army if we go that route. He's fairly similar to Superboy in a way.
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:24 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Supergirl is a 320 point figure with Heat Vision, so not impossible to make happen here as well. That being said, I just don't see how often if ever I would use the Heat Vision power when I've got a guy who is rolling 6+ attack dice and counting blanks as skulls (66% skull odds). Only when unable to use his normal attack or facing a defensive power that is weak to SA but strong vs. normal ones. If testing shows he's staying well above that 320 point mark, then dropping the base attack would be where I'd go next. He's going to be a top stat boosting target with that blanks as skulls power.

Superman Attack 7 * .5 skulls/die = 3.5, stat boosted to Attack 8 = 4 Skulls

Attack 7 * .66 skulls/die = 4.62
Attack 6 * .66 skulls/die = 3.96
Attack 5 * .66 skulls/die = 3.3
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

For a lot of the Kryptonian types, I tend to use Heat Vision as a sort of first salvo. If you're on height and the enemy isn't, you can laser them and force them to come to you instead of putting your own guy on the low ground with them. But yeah, once you're engaged I hardly ever use it.
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What if I switch the wording up, so he only gets the bonus to defense once per round when using the power?

Quote:
SAVIOR'S SHIELD
Once per round when a friendly figure adjacent to Super Soldier is attacked, you may switch Super Soldier and the targeted figure. After the figures are switched, the attacking figure must target and attack Super Soldier, if possible. Super Soldier adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled and takes all leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special power, but the initially targeted figures does not.
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:48 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
What if I switch the wording up, so he only gets the bonus to defense once per round when using the power?

Quote:
SAVIOR'S SHIELD
Once per round when a friendly figure adjacent to Super Soldier is attacked, you may switch Super Soldier and the targeted figure. After the figures are switched, the attacking figure must target and attack Super Soldier, if possible. Super Soldier adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled and takes all leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special power, but the initially targeted figures does not.
That would drop him to 320 by my calculation.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 15th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post

Quote:
SAVIOR'S SHIELD
That would drop him to 320 by my calculation.
Perfect, then I'm okay with that.
Old October 15th, 2020, 10:52 AM

To be clear, that's in addition to the aforementioned change to Man of War.

Old October 15th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like that. Very thematic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library