Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 8th, 2012, 04:56 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
No more hype! No more trash talking! It is now time for the long awaited championship match between Bengi and Dok!

Brought to you commercial free by Filthy's App
4f81eef30a4611333915379.html

and Google Docs

Should be starting soon. . .

Edit: looks like I jumped the gun. We can't seem to get on the same page. Usually it's my fault, but now I just think he's afraid to play me. Too late for me to start now for this afternoon. I can play around 8:00 ET though. or after Game of Thrones tonight.
Playing now!
Old April 9th, 2012, 01:14 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Congrats to Bengi, winner of the championship. We had a pretty exciting finals game, but I could never get that 3-turn run of kills I needed to really cut the knees out from the zombies. I did whittle them down to just a squad at the end, but Bengi still had 2 Krav and 3 rats, too.

I'm already looking forward to the next rotation!
Old April 14th, 2012, 09:51 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Is there any way to add another player?

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old April 14th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Is there any way to add another player?
Definitely. Please see this thread for info.
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

can you add another player please I'm not sure yet or know how to play online or not.
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:21 AM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
can you add another player please I'm not sure yet or know how to play online or not.
The current season is full, but I recommend that you sign up as a substitute on this thread.
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I will sign up for a sub but I need to know when it is and very good instructions on how to play.

Alex
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
I will sign up for a sub but I need to know when it is and very good instructions on how to play.

Alex
Check out this thread. And, please look in my signature for links on how to play via online.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events